Neca has universal monsters!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man... I really would love to collect this line.
I'm just getting Frank, which I have. I don't need the whole line, just more clutter. You could pick your favorite/preferred piece and end it there (obviously). I also wanted the whole line but decided I don't need that much more plastic on my walls.

Yeah, but I'm kinda of a sucker for these old monsters (even though I'm not a big fan of some of the movies), so I really would wish to have the Big Four: Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, The Mummy and The Wolfman.

Yeah, but I'm kinda of a sucker for these old monsters (even though I'm not a big fan of some of the movies), so I really would wish to have the Big Four: Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, The Mummy and The Wolfman.

I have to say I've not seen most of the classic universal monster movies, except Dracula. Need to fix that. My local Walmart had the black&white Frankenstein. It impressed. Only reason I passed: it had two of the same heads, instead of the 3 different ones. A weird error.

Side note: the Joe Johnson remake of The Wolfman has really grown on me over time. A well done movie, imo.

When will BBTS get their stock in? It feels like I’ve been waiting forever for the Wolf Man. :tap

Let's get The Wolfman off the boat and in stores before we pre-order any new ones. Some of us are over 50, and it gets difficult keeping track of which doll babies of movie monsters are already pre-ordered,lol.
I already have The Monster, Wolfman and The Mummy and I'm hungry for more!

Over in San Antonio, a local store there had the NECA Frankenstein (color) and wolfman (color). Got the Wolfman. I think NECA has done a very nice job on him. 3 heads is nice, and accessories are definitely accurate to the '41 movie!

Are BBTS just the last ones to get their allotment? lol

With most stuff it seems they order the most and so they're the last to get them. Plus they may be ordering so much they're arranging their own shipping. They definitely do that for some companies like Hasbro.

Back