Neca Guardians of The Galaxy Full Size Rocket Raccoon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Rocket's coming in the next two weeks. Does anyone on this forum care? Didn't think so.
Looking forward to getting him.

Why even post this?

Also, to note, this thing really does look awful. My local Suncoast Video (I know right) has one for sale behind their counter. I take it the the dudes messed with it a little bit as there are already tears along the tail. Looks like a bad Halloween decoration.

Saw this at a local comic shop- BAD that's all I can say. At $120 it would be ok..but really folks??

Still want it.

But yes, I agree with you on the price. It is way over priced.

Still want it.

But yes, I agree with you on the price. It is way over priced.

Not critical of your buy- if you want it and it makes you happy so be it! Sometimes people take things personally but opinions are opinions...

I found this review of it on Youtube.

I think it makes an interesting display piece. I think my issue with it is the materials, and the approach. This latex treatment worked really well for the slimy skinned gremlins and E.T. It does not work the greatest for a furry creature. The price point is also nuts. The NECA ET was $250 and that was a great piece!

I would be curious to see if someone would be ambitious enough to attempt hairing this and see how it turned out.

The thought has crossed my mind believe me.

I hate the materials used. That said, I want a decent sized Rocket. Wish SS didn't cancel the one they previewed.

I am going to find a way to add whiskers.

I believe MattyCollector made their StayPuft Marshmallow man out of foam rubber and that started yellowing on people right away. I can only assume it will start rotting too.

I wonder how this figure will hold up.

I'd love to see someone do a full repaint of this figure, but for what they are asking for this guy, its an easy pass for me.

Other Neca figures made out of this stuff has held up okay so I can't see any problems with this guy.

I too would love to see a repaint and the fur extended and ragged around the face. And whiskers added.

That guy has a pretty cool garage. I'm more interested in everything else he has lol

You guys. Always looking at stuff in the background.
That said, I'd like to know what Vader he has.

I believe MattyCollector made their StayPuft Marshmallow man out of foam rubber and that started yellowing on people right away. I can only assume it will start rotting too.

I wonder how this figure will hold up.

I'd love to see someone do a full repaint of this figure, but for what they are asking for this guy, its an easy pass for me.

Their e.t. Has been holding up great so far. I think this rocket would hold up fine as well.

You guys. Always looking at stuff in the background.
That said, I'd like to know what Vader he has.

That is the jakks 31" vader I believe. It's readily available at most targets / toysrus stores. It is a fun piece. I would snag one myself if I had the room for it.

Here he is. My Neca Rocket. He is huge. Too big to attach the tail and put him where I want him
Quality is what I was expecting.
Love him though only because of my love for Rocket.
Most statue collectors who don't love Rocket like I do wouldn't like this I think.

He looks good when you stand back and look at him. He could use some work though. Like those white dot's painted in his eye have to go. I will probably do that.

Nice Fremen :clap

You need this one next ;)

attachment.php

Back