Neca Guardians of The Galaxy Full Size Rocket Raccoon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there was a coming soon PF rocket but it got taken down and no one at sideshow will give a real answer as to why

If it is anything like E.T. it will be foam injected with a thick latex skin on top of it. This works well for a gremlin or E.T. because they have slimy looking reptile skin to begin with. It also makes the look of the figure much more forgiving.

Thinking of that technique applied to a furry character? Yikes! It will look like a latex halloween mask.

I am just spreading caution here! I have the E.T. and love it... but it is by no means a flawless piece. I could be wrong, but I do not think I am with this one. I would consider getting this if I had skills to hair it up, but aside from that... noooo way.

I like the idea but the promotional pic look like he is in the middle of a prostate exam. I'll have to see this in hand before even considering it.

I been holding out and hoping for a life size Rocket Raccoon, but this isn't exactly what I had in mind. I hope it turns out better than these from SDCC.
29280IMG_1163-xlg.jpg

DSCN58291.JPG

They really need to up the game on the paint job to make this even close to worth it. I like a lot of NECA's stuff, but this seems pretty misguided.

So they put off making AVP figures for years because they'd be hard sells, but they do this? Ha... ha, ha... ha.

Ha.

With no ugly visible joints they have the right idea. Now if only they make a Avengers Hulk the same way.

Anyone order any of these life sized items from Neca yet. I think they did a Gremlins one.
I ordered this because of my love for Rocket.

Hope it comes out okay.

Bring some pint-sized swagger into your home with this authentic Rocket Raccoon replica figure from Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy movie!

Working from the actual digital files used in making the movie, we've recreated Rocket in a slightly-larger-than-life size that suits his ego perfectly.

Rocket stands nearly 3 feet tall and is entirely faithful to his appearance in the movie.

The figure is made of foam rubber and latex that's hand painted for incredibly lifelike detail.

Rocket's tail is packed separately and plugs in for easy assembly.
Product Number: NEC12623
Shipping Weight: 84.00 pounds

$335 for a 3 foot tall plastic raccoon.
Features NO points of articulation.
And ZERO accessories!

Rocket in and buy yours today!

$335 for a 3 foot tall plastic raccoon.
Features NO points of articulation.
And ZERO accessories!

Rocket in and buy yours today!

Correction…. a 3 foot latex foam Raccoon with no accessories or articulation haha.

How can they ask for more money for this than they did for the E.T.?

He will look sweet in your collection Fremen right next to your t-800 . It be cool if his eye's glowed like real racoon's in the dark.

My Rocket's coming in the next two weeks. Does anyone on this forum care? Didn't think so.
Looking forward to getting him.

Back