NECA - Classic Batman '66 TV Show Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair to assume it's pretty close to a production piece?

33mom7p.jpg

Maybe... November is a few months away so who knows...

I would really love it if they made a Batgirl from the 66 show. I really like her costume design. Not sure how much of a demand there is for her.

Hey friends,

Do I have a deal for you but you've got to hurry.

Calendars.com has a site-wide 30% off everything deal until tomorrow.
NECA 1/4 Adam West Batman normally sold at $89.99 drops all the way down to $63! Free shipping and handling and no sales tax either. Yes, this code also works on pre-orders.
They also have 1/4 Joker and 8-bit Batman on there too. Just type in "Batman figure", "Joker" or "Batman video game" to find the pages.

Just use promo code: BDAY30

Enjoy!

if your on the fence with this 1/4 66 batman...if your like me, the pics never really did much justice...but later just decided to buy it...kept it in the box for a while..looked ok..but its not till you get him out of the box, you really see how good this figure displays

Waiting for a Cesar Joker, since it seems that Hot Toys isn't doing one.

Where did you get the stand? These Neca 1/4's are impossible to stand on their own. thanks

I make them myself.

Shelf wood cut in squares.
Wooden dowels from Hobby Lobby.
1 wood screw.
1 of those twist ties from the figures box. I use it on the waist. Connects to a drilled hole on the dowel. Cant see it because its hidden behind the belt.
Then paint.
With this one I printed the Batman logo on photo paper and glued it on.

Im making 2 more this weekend. I might make a video while I do it.

I make them myself.

1 wood screw.
1 of those twist ties from the figures box. I use it on the waist. Connects to a drilled hole on the dowel. Cant see it because its hidden behind the belt.
Then paint.

A video would be great! Nice job! They are impossible to stand on their own is right.

I make them myself.

1 wood screw.
Then paint.

Nice score with price also!

Sorry about your batman figure. The hip peg is a decent thickness, so you could drill through the broken peg into the leg and then internally fix the peg with a screw. You would have to counter sink the screw and take apart the lower half of the body to do this, but I think it could be repairable.

Either that or buy a new '66 batman. I think it'd at least be worth a try.

A year later, I finally picked up where I left off and had further attempts of repaint the hip joint. After taking the figure apart, my conclusion is that the broken piece is beyond repair and requires a new hip joint to bring my crippled batman back to life or permanently glue his hip

^LOL, yeah I've got projects that have been sitting around for a while too. There have been tutorials on how to fix broken NECA hips. They were posted in the NECA 1/4 predator thread. The guy actually used a button to fix the broken hip. The batman hips are ratchet joints, so I'm not sure if a button would work. But it's pretty much the same concept. Here is a link to the tutorial:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/aliens-and-robots-action-figures/92934-neca-1-4-scale-predator-586.html

Back