NECA Back to the Future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on BBTS to receive Doc. Did the owner of BBTS bang Randy's wife or something? They are the absolute last place to receive NECA products anymore.

Still waiting on BBTS to receive Doc. Did the owner of BBTS bang Randy's wife or something? They are the absolute last place to receive NECA products anymore.

I'm still waiting for Doc at Dorkside too. I'm also waiting for the Wave 2 Super7 TMNT figures there, BBTS got them weeks ago and they're usually last.

Just check your Targets guys.. periodically they’ve been getting Doc in..I’ve seen it

You’ll find it faster than relying on the retailers

Finally got Doc from BBTS today. Excellent figure, sculpt and paint are perfect. I think he’s my favorite so far. I hope we get figures from part 3.

NECA teased a Griff Tannen

EvwUG0HXcAYvR0o

Very excited that 2015 Doc and Griff are coming. I hope Old Biff, Alternate Biff, Dance Marty, Inconspicuous Marty, Jennifer and Dance Loraine are on the docket. And of course Western Union Man.

There's been a couple of disappointing aspects to the line so far but I won't fault the character selection. Awesome to get Griff. He'll stand out nicely with that wacky outfit.

Very excited that 2015 Doc and Griff are coming. I hope Old Biff, Alternate Biff, Dance Marty, Inconspicuous Marty, Jennifer and Dance Loraine are on the docket. And of course Western Union Man.

Im down for a Griff and Lorraine. Its too bad about George.

I think the only other character I would like to have is Einstein (Docs dog).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just don't get why companies keep dodging a radiation suit Doc release. Its arguably the character's most iconic look, yet it always seems to fall through the cracks.

I haven’t had any issues with mine. The paint is just about perfect on all of them. My only complaint would be that Marty’s likeness could be much better.

Back