NECA Back to the Future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there any sort of line back then? I was born in '82 so too young to remember but I really don't recall seeing any vintage BttF toys. Crazy to me, a couple years later we'd get Terminator 2 figures for children but no one thought to make toys for a gigantic movie series like this?

Back to the Future isn't really a toy line that kids would want to play with. 30 years later, you get the nostalgia thing going on, but for kids back then, that movie wasn't really toy-etic.

T2, at least it had robots and guns and that sort of thing.

The Hot Toys Doc is disappointing. The expression is off. I get what they were going for with the expression, but it just doesn’t look right.

I finally opened up my Ultimate Doc Brown on Saturday night. Great figure! The likeness (in both sculpts) is probably the best human likeness I've ever seen at this scale. I highly doubt I'll be able to resist a Part II Doc if they include sculpts with it that look this good!

I highly doubt I'll be able to resist a Part II Doc if they include sculpts with it that look this good!

I only have 2015 Marty and really want a Doc to go with him. So I really hope they do a 2015 Doc and yes with a sculpt as good as this one.

Neca just teased another Doc.

EuR-0MqXUAcD1Ti

Great to see this tease! Looking forward to seeing the entire figure!

I want it for the briefcase with cash alone. Amazing detail.

Would it be bad if I only collected the Docs? :lol

Back