NECA Alien Warrior pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No plans as of right now. I know how bad that sucks and their is noboday that wants that to happen more than me. China put it on us just to make new molds on the smaller one that the boss man feels it will cost way too much to do the bigger one. I'm hoping he will change his mind on this one.

damn that sucks, i was holding out for that, dont really collect 7 inch toys anymore.

put in a good word :rock:rock:rock

I hope it's from T1 - would love that version best!

As for the NECA Warrior - I got mine ordered!!:D well....2 ordered! WooHoo!!

Great pictures guys!! Keep them coming though!!

Bri:D

Got these the other day:
(Neca ALIEN, ALIENS and AVP Pred)

DSC06948.jpg

DSC06909.jpg

DSC06934.jpg

DSC06944.jpg

DSC06941.jpg

I recieved my Warrior today! I managed to get hold of the brown version!

This figure is fantastic. ALOT better than the McFarlane figure. The details are more accurate. I'm going to correct a few of the paint on it to match that of the movie version.

Worth the wait and the ££$$££!!!

Pics to follow..........

Bri:D

This reply is addressed to Abake and Poe Ghostal and whomever else had that bent head issue:

I purchased my blue alien at a local comic shop...it was the straightest-head I could find but it was still noticeably bent. Those of you who said that the water heating technique had worked, I'd like to know if that did any damage to the paint or the gloss of the figure. When heating plastic, I'm always a bit weary the damage it would do to paint work, especially with the gloss coat, which looks pretty thin already. Does it come off? I'd appreciate any input before I go ahead and dip my figure's head into hot water, thanks.

cool figure. i picked up the original alien NECA figure and while it's all sorts of cool, i wish it came with a stand.

No plans as of right now. I know how bad that sucks and their is noboday that wants that to happen more than me. China put it on us just to make new molds on the smaller one that the boss man feels it will cost way too much to do the bigger one. I'm hoping he will change his mind on this one.

will we ever see a predator (from the first movie) figure from you guys? please, PLEASE say yes!

Got 2 of these guys last week. I had that stiff joint problem, no breakages as yet but its a worry. I love the face on this figure. It looks the most accurate to the film from any company. When the mouth is closed the clamped teeth have real menace like the onscreen creatures and I love how the individually sculpted teeth look when the mouth is open, not to mention the accurate gaps in the jaw tendons which McFarlane never did.

Back