NECA Alien Warrior pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more shot of an Alien attack captured on night vision....:lol

3224165314_8735160c2d_b.jpg

He said an old GI Joe bootleg base from a long time ago....and thats all he gave.

And KILLLER PIC! Love it!

I'm so tempted to order these. My local Spencers and Hot Topic don't carry the figures (probably because they're still sitting on like 5 camo Predators). I'm trying to decide on getting one of each Alien Neca's released or getting the 18" Alien using a 25% off coupon from Spencers. I would like to have one of each Alien but the 18" would be like $30 after the coupon and they actually carry the 18". Can't make up my mind:duh:banghead

Seriously, what is that building you're using in your background! :cool:

Sorry, I don't know the actual names of the buildings I'm using. It came with a box of GI Joe parts bought off of eBay. I believe it is from one of the World Peackeepers sets from Big Lots or something similar....

I'm so tempted to order these. My local Spencers and Hot Topic don't carry the figures (probably because they're still sitting on like 5 camo Predators). I'm trying to decide on getting one of each Alien Neca's released or getting the 18" Alien using a 25% off coupon from Spencers. I would like to have one of each Alien but the 18" would be like $30 after the coupon and they actually carry the 18". Can't make up my mind:duh:banghead
yeah i'm pretty much in the same boat. nobody carries these where i live yet.

so does anybody know a good place to get these by the case?

If I order the individual figures, I'll go through Cornerstore Comics. They've given me nothing but top notch service.

Sorry, I don't know the actual names of the buildings I'm using. It came with a box of GI Joe parts bought off of eBay. I believe it is from one of the World Peackeepers sets from Big Lots or something similar....

DAMN!

I need more info!!

Sorry about the lack of pics from my end folks, but the week-end was a bit busy...

Just a heads-up: the hot water treatment works perfectly to straighten out any bent parts. I used it to straighten the head on my blue one and it worked perfectly. It is amazing how soft the plastic becomes when you dunk it into hot water.

I hate to hear this stuff and we have found out wanting the Alien and Aliens figures to look more slimy isn't worth it because the paint gloss is acting like glue. The AVPR Alien has sprayed on gloss but doesn't look as glossy as the other Aliens. As the sculptor of this figure I'm sorry to hear about the the problem you've had and we work hard to try and make sure crap like this doesn't happen.

TANKMAN, I bought 5 aliens warrior. That said. IS NECA EVENTUALLY GOING TO PRODUCE A 18" VERSION OF THE ALIENS WARRIOR???????????????

TANKMAN, I bought 5 aliens warrior. That said. IS NECA EVENTUALLY GOING TO PRODUCE A 18" VERSION OF THE ALIENS WARRIOR???????????????

No plans as of right now. I know how bad that sucks and their is noboday that wants that to happen more than me. China put it on us just to make new molds on the smaller one that the boss man feels it will cost way too much to do the bigger one. I'm hoping he will change his mind on this one.

i may just need to get the 6" alien warrior. I have the 18" one and absolutely love it. it's out right now for a repaint - i'm phasing out of 6" scale, but this may need to be a definite purchase.

Dude, you will not regret it, the Aliens figure is truly beautiful. One thing I absolutely loved on the Giger Alien were the teeth and how sharp they were and the Aliens warrior has even sharper teeth! In that small scale, it is really amazing, also the detail on the hands and feet is awesome.
Excellent figure!

Thanks bro - would you recommend blue or brown?

I'd suggest blue if you can't see it in person. The brown ones I've seen posted here look good but the brown one I saw in my store looked terrible, too much brown on it, I think if you get one with excess blue it'll still look better than one with excess brown.

No plans as of right now. I know how bad that sucks and their is noboday that wants that to happen more than me. China put it on us just to make new molds on the smaller one that the boss man feels it will cost way too much to do the bigger one. I'm hoping he will change his mind on this one.
Hey Tankman when is the terminator 2 figure coming out? and any news on maybe doing an Queen alien.

Back