NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2015-07-02 13.25.22.jpg

Saw the latest figures in person today at the local comic store. Trying to stick to Hot Toys but I think I'll order Ripley. To at least hold me over until we get a HT version.

Picked up jumpsuit Ripley at the weekend. Felt a little mental tick going off in my head. Now bring on Aliens and an Alien3 version. I left compression suit Dallas and Ripley behind, hoping they make a Nostromo version of Dallas, he's my favorite character in the first film.

Hey, I have a quick question for anyone who may know. When exactly is series 5 suppopsed to come out? BBTS.com has them listed for the original announced date of July, but ToysRus.com has them listed for September. I'm thinking we may see them toward the end of August or early September.

They'll have cards with the updated release month at Comic Con probably tomorrow night. Then add a month or two to that.

They'll have cards with the updated release month at Comic Con probably tomorrow night. Then add a month or two to that.

Cool. Thanks for the answer. Yeah, the aliens series seems to be delayed quite often. We saw the Nostromo Ripley for the first time at last years SDCC, and she was just finally released not even a month ago.

Well, to be fair those were prototypes last year. One can assume that since they've showed the photos of the production samples, that's what NECA will show in San Diego, and series 5 is indeed far enough along that should be out relatively soon.

Yep I sell these in the UK and Our distributor say's middle of august, although these things can get delayed drastically.

Got series 5 for Pre-Order for anyone in the UK that is interested: £19.00 a piece

Aliens Series 5 Bishop with Egg & Facehugger
Aliens Series 5 Ripley
Aliens Series 5 RED Xenomorph (GENOCIDE)
Aliens Series 5 BLACK Xenomorph (GENOCIDE)

I collect these myself so trying to give other Aliens fans best price as possible, unfortunately this is as cheap as it gets in the UK, only place you can really buy these from is eBay and each piece are £21.95 upwards.

Hard to make out their Aliens display in the posted pic on Twitter but the Red Queen from genocide is there.

I won’t be picking that one up mainly due to the space it will take up but she looks pretty cool.

CJbOPIxVAAAjrKp.jpg

I still don't see pics of the AVP Kenner Homage Pack Xeno, these are the best so far I found on the net of the other figures

Attachments

• neca1.JPG
    neca1.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 292
  • neca2.JPG
    neca2.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 285
Well series 6 is a pass. They look cool but I'm not interested in any of these video game or Kenner or EU figures. Man they're gonna have us collecting this line for years at the rate the movie figures are being done.

Well there goes all of my money! I wonder what they are doing with the 1/4 scale lips... didnt expect the genocide alien queen to be that cool!!!!

Back