NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a couple of reviews on these 2 figures I picked up today that have started my neca Alien collection, having just started collecting these, I now realize that these aren't from the newest wave but here's a quick look for anyone interested.

Yeah I was just showing that the Alien in Alien isolation actually has the spike when I thought it didn't so the neca figure is more accurate than I thought.

I guess it depends more on the person too. I love my figures , spikes and all

Someone said Neca 'teased new likeness acquisitions', on twitter. Anyone able to pull that up?

I am guessing there is nothing concrete there, but could be a good news for future new character figures.

I just picked up the new Series 4 Ripley in Nostromo Jumpsuit. Great figure! Here's my quick review that I did exclusively with Go Figure News.com. Enjoy!

Ryan

That's good news, wonder who the likenesses will be?

Someone a few pages ago in this thread said Neca wanted to get Lambert to complete the compression suit trio, but I wasn't clear on where that rumor came from...

Personally, if it ain't Vasquez, then I ain't interested. We need smartguns dammit!

Looking at twitter the new likeness rights were in response to someone asking on any Aliens news and new likeness rights. Their response was “Perhaps & More” I’m hoping its Vasquez too and wouldn’t be surprised if it was her.

Similar to Lambert. People were asking for her after receiving Dallas and they replied with hoping too in 16.

As for the Isolation spike the only times I noticed it was when it was exiting a vent. As it uncoils and stands it can be seen. When the creature is moving about the level it appears to be missing and most likely has something to do with it oddly passing through the head when searching under desks etc.

I am hoping for Lambert.

Just started playing Alien Isolation yesterday. Really liking it so far. I would like to see a Working Joe figure in addition to the Alien and Amanda Ripley.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Hoping SDCC will a reveal a few characters off my immediate wish list. Alien 3 Ripley, Vasquez, Apone, Ash, Lambert, Brett, Dallas and Parker.

I'm really glad that Jonsey was not forgotten with the recent Ripley figures.

Did any one manager to get their hands on Alien 4 series figures in any Melbourne shop ? Or for that matter in any Australian shop?

Hoping SDCC will a reveal a few characters off my immediate wish list. Alien 3 Ripley, Vasquez, Apone, Ash, Lambert, Brett, Dallas and Parker.
Crowe, Frost, Wierzbowski, Apone, Drake, Dietrich, Gorman.

I'm really glad that Jonsey was not forgotten with the recent Ripley figures.

We've already got Dallas. Or do you mean Dallas in his uniform?

It always takes ages for NECA stuff to filter down into Australian physical retailers. Popcultcha will get them first, and then you'll start to see them in stores after that.

Just got series 4, it really depends on your local toys r us. I checked mine twice a week and I went to a different one and they had all of them sitting there

Back