NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likeness if off.

a2_57.jpg

Also showed off a subtle sneek peek to the AvP aliens with the predators.10984572_720206514772509_6339199143237785367_n.jpg

Where is the black domed Xeno from the Kenner AVP Homage pack that was supposed to be displayed in the SDCC 2015 ? Was looking forward to see some close ups of that Xeno.

Edit : OK found the Kenner Package in Neca twitter finally

Attachments

• neca3.JPG
    neca3.JPG
    201.7 KB · Views: 298
Man, I need more pics of the 1/4 scale Giger alien.

The power loader also looks fantastic, but I think I'm going to pass on that one.

I am so sick to death of reusing Predator bodies with sculpted nets when the design has none.

1/4 Alien is looking surprisingly good, though I doubt the final will be quite as nice.

SDCC2015-NECA-Alien-and-Predator-051.jpg

SDCC2015-NECA-Alien-and-Predator-052.jpg

I foresee many lip mods in this thing's future. :lol While they do look accurate to some scenes, it's just not a flattering pose. Makes me wonder if they'll put out a variant with wide-open lips.

Last edited:
That 1/4 alien is looking very neat!
The lips do look a bit odd from that angle. Also these are newly sculpted, fully closed lips from what I can see...
I'm guessing they'll either to variants or the lips will be interchangeable.

If they are doing variants, I wonder how they will sort out the pre-orders that have already been made.

That 1/4 alien is looking very neat!
The lips do look a bit odd from that angle. Also these are newly sculpted, fully closed lips from what I can see...
I'm guessing they'll either to variants or the lips will be interchangeable.

If they are doing variants, I wonder how they will sort out the pre-orders that have already been made.

I wish they'd tell us if they were doing variants. Anyone with a Twitter want to shoot off a question and see if Randy responds? Honestly, interchangeable lips would be ideal -- more than that, actually. They'd make this THE Alien figure to own. Not 100% perfect, but the most substantial so far.

I'm actually really digging the Isolation series. It's harder to nitpick accuracy for me on something that's video game based as opposed to film-based. :lol

* And Lord knows where the Hell I'd put it, but that Genocide Queen is awesome...

Totally in for those Alien: Isolation figures....and that 1/4 scale Alien...looks superb. Wouldn't be suprised if the lips turned out to be interchangeble.
NECA seems to have all the cool Alien stuff this year...nothing from Hot Toys unfortunately.

Back