NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that kills me about these QC issues is that anyone here is surprised. It really is a crapshoot with NECA figures. They're able to make a lot of figures that other companies wouldn't touch, but they have to use Lower-end Chinese Factories to turn a profit...

Kinda surprised though that they appear to be even worse than from the ''previous factory'', especially after the delay this wave has had.

I am still amazed they produce these at a sub $20 price.
The paint keeps getting better, the joints get better, you have to get out the hair dryer for the occasional stick joint the first time. As long as you heat the joint you are good.
Many people force them, break them, then feel stupid and mad for breaking it so they claim that it was broken right out of the package.
I'm not saying that is the case here and I'm sure many come broken, but I really don't think it's as big of an issue as people claim.

it seems neca's new factory is worst then the old one.

avrilnewcanadiangf.jpg

There has been some more Vasquez talk on the Neca twitter page today. Sounds like we won’t be seeing her anytime soon but good to hear more marines are being considered.

Tweets.

@NECA_TOYS @ToyFairNY PLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASE (Attached image of Vasquez doing her thing) @Reply not yet but hopefully one day

And then this one.

@NECA_TOYS any chance of Vasquez from aliens?? She's a bad ass!! #letsrock @Reply if we can get her likeness maybe in 2016

Everyone getting the Dog from ebay or something? I'm still waiting on BBTS. Can hardly believe the delay on this wave.

I got mine from Toys r us. went in there on christmas eve and they had about 3 or 4

Well that pretty much confirms it! New Big Chap for sure, Warrior & da Pooch. :D

I don't buy NECA stuff, but I bought the dog alien from toys r us' site - it being my favorite xeno design. Wow. Outstanding job, NECA! Seldom do sculptors get monster faces right (I'm looking at the hot toys predators, for instance), but the facial likeness on this figure is superb. really, really great figure. thank you, NECA!

Back