NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16000738649_0435aff372_b.jpg

really dig the neca queen, bought two.

The face hugger is fun. You have to trim out the back to fit it to other figs.
2015-01-03 11.03.05.jpg

this is my Kane for now. I have to sculpt a hood for him. I'm waiting until Dallas comes out so I can copy the hood sculpt on him
2015-01-03 11.04.01.jpg

I ordered on line.
I have seen lots of Bishop in TRU,(I have 4 TRUs in a 30 mile area here) but the dog and Kane ate always gone.

Then it looks like I'll have to go through TRU's Web site to get Dog. Which sucks because I won't be able to pick and choose from several. And because TRU shipping is atrocious. I think UPS employees land a Macho Man Randy Savage flying elbow drop on every box, I swear.

Then it looks like I'll have to go through TRU's Web site to get Dog. Which sucks because I won't be able to pick and choose from several. And because TRU shipping is atrocious. I think UPS employees land a Macho Man Randy Savage flying elbow drop on every box, I swear.
gamestop.com is the way to go

God that Dog looks amazing, thanks to everyone that's posted pics and reviews - still looking for mine - so far only finding Bishops at TRU (skipping so far cause they've all had bad hair paint lol - will wait until I find a good one since it looks like he's the peg warmer)

16000738649_0435aff372_b.jpg

really dig the neca queen, bought two.

Love it! Multiple queens look really awesome there. Did yu make the different sized rods?

Well, unfortunately I got one of the "bad" bishops. Noticeably shinier right shin/lower leg = stacky/wet paint. The red from the bug stomper shoes also rubbed off on my fingers. Leg popped off as soon as I tried to pose it. And now while I'm complaining, he looks a bit "dumpy". Too narrow and slanted in the shoulders and too big around the middle. Funny, when this series was announced he was the only figure I "wanted" (I have a very heavy Aliens lean)

Sorry to hear you got a bad Bishop. Today I went to my local collectibles shop, all they had left was like 20 Bishops. EVERY SINGLE ONE either had shiny/wet paint, deep molding lines on the face or wonky eyes. I don't know what happened...

Out of the 3 recent Alien figures, 2 were bad.
Bishop had his Right arm popped out of socket. Had to put him in hot water to get the Joint back in, All good now.

Kane.......his right leg ****ing Broke!!!😠😠 I'm pissed😠😠😤😤😤😤 time to package him back up and get a replacement.......hopefully😯😯

I also noticed Bishop and Kane had oily sticky residue on their bodies. Left my fingers dirty 😬😮

Back