NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wonder how many figures from Prometheus NECA are developing for the line. Really hope we get a good mix of both human characters in those awesome looking spacesuits and a couple of creatures too.

ps. maybe tankman could at least share with us the number of figures we can hopefully expect in the first line of Prometheus?

According to NECA on twitter today, an upcoming issue of Horror Hound magazine will feature the first sneak peak at one of the NECA colonial marines. The full reveal, of course, will be by NECA at the SDCC. Can anyone who comes across this issue scan in the photo & share it here ASAP?

does anyone have a link and/or Blu-ray screenshots of Hicks and Ripley? Most of the stuff i search on the internet is not of good quality. I want some for my desktop. anyways thanks

I can't wait to see the new marines at SDCC and also the new versions of the warrior aliens.

Hope they reveal the new giger alien then too. I really hope the head and face area has been resculpted. with all the reference material that is available now and with super accurate pieces like the sano alien bust and statue to draw inspiration from I think Tankman could really nail the alien likeness once and for all.

sano alien bust

6133551000_7b7d51d32d_b.jpg

6133551224_20af993b63_b.jpg

6133005381_40d464d71a_b.jpg

Last edited:
Yes! I am super excited to for SDCC to see the new marines and alien warrior. I hope NECA is sculpting one of the smart gunners (Drake or Vasquez) to go along with Hicks. I also hope that they make alternate head scultps for the marines and each of them come with a facehugger and/or alien egg. My second favorite marine after Hicks is Drake. man i hope they go all out of these guys and then go ahead and do Aliens: Colonial Marines video game

I think like most folks, they think action figure means a toy for little kids to play with (even if that means an adult owns it...)

I've heard time and time again, parents at Toys R Us saying they don't want to buy their kids anything with guns...that's just the reality of it, so I understand why some people have that mindset...not great for collectors though...oh well

Don't get why this is so hard to understand.

Toys are for kids. But, there is a collector's market. Most people don't know it, or don't get it.

Whatever. I understand Weaver 100%. She doesn't like guns. She used them in the movies because she's an actor. Ripley would use guns if she had too. Sigourney, probably not.

Now, you can make the damn toy, if you don't include guns. People can live without it. Or sell them separately online.

Hey, kyle, can u post any preview pics of the new updated classic alien?
Or at least tell us the specifics on the improvements?
I know you were greatly inspired by the excellence of the yoshihiko sano sculpt...
Did you actually resculpt anything?....the head perhaps? and no default pose that isnt neutral, considering how posable this should be?

The suspense is killing me...

Last edited:
Hey, kyle, can u post any preview pics of the new updated classic alien?
Or at least tell us the specifics on the improvements?
I know you were greatly inspired by the excellence of the yoshihiko sano sculpt...
Did you actually resculpt anything?....the head perhaps? and no default pose that isnt neutral, considering how posable this should be?

The suspense is killing me...

We're working on the Aliens figure now and it has new legs but I decided to not use Alien 1 legs even though I've redone those as well. Our new Aliens figure will be a big improvement I think. I think we'll get to an update Alien later down the line which will be way better than the first figure.

We're working on the Aliens figure now and it has new legs but I decided to not use Alien 1 legs even though I've redone those as well. Our new Aliens figure will be a big improvement I think. I think we'll get to an update Alien later down the line which will be way better than the first figure.

Cool - Am looking forward to both - ever since that teaser they posted on the Neca Blog about the new 22Inch Alien -- all I remember is new deco, and fully assembled - but you said you resculpted the legs - oh right because they were pre-posed...

--
Reminds me I have a 22" alien with a foggy dome, and I just noticed it has TWO right arm biceps and it looks weird...need an extra arm...to replace it

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing this to us! :clap

hey Kyle, I know you can't comment on a whole lot about the new Aliens line, but can you hint on the other marine will be? will Hicks have two headsculpts? Also, I was wondering if either the marines or Aliens figure will come with a facehugger and/or chestburster? Thanks! Love your guys work and I cannot wait to see the Prometheus line. hopefully you guys will do pretty much every human character and monsters

Oh and I hope with this new resurgence of all things Alien mostly to do with Promethues, you guys will consider doing the human characters from Alien - Dallas, Ash, Kane Parker? I know Weaver won't give up her likeness. Also, i know your marine line will do awesome, I really hope you guys do all of the marines (at least the main ones) that would be a dream come true for a hardcore Alien and Aliens fan like me

I was at Barnes & Noble with some time to kill, so I looked through the Horror Hound magazine with the Alien feature. It has a large picture of an unpainted prototype of the Colonial Marine body by Neca. No head sculpt.

Back