NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at Barnes & Noble with some time to kill, so I looked through the Horror Hound magazine with the Alien feature. It has a large picture of an unpainted prototype of the Colonial Marine body by Neca. No head sculpt.

Any news on the ALIEN in the article?

Any news on the ALIEN in the article?

I just skimmed it since I'm not really into the NECA stuff and was just looking at the pics in the magazine to kill time before I met my friend, but it pretty much said what has already been mentioned. Brown and Blue versions of the Aliens Warrior with removable limbs and battle damaged versions if I remember correctly. It's already been said, but they're going to make another Marine in addition to Hicks. More marines possible if they sell well.

The coolest part of going through the magazine was the article with the images of Alien collectibles throughout the years. I grew up collecting a lot of that stuff, so it was pretty neat to see it all again.

Here's the shot from Horrorhound Magazine showing the NECA Colonial Marine wip...

necacolonialmarine.jpg

This Sculpt are not bad.
The big Question is which marines are coming and make neca good Facesculpts ?

I hope they brings this Year a 22" Alien Warrior and a City Hunter Predator.

When is the possible release of this Line ?

2012 was perfect with the upcoming movie prometheus.

NECA just posted this on thier twitter:

"really great. Reese this Fall. Bumping Aliens & Marines into '13. We're too packed for the remainder of this year"

Man, I cant wait to get them all!

Crap, aliens and marines pushed back?!
Damn, I was really hoping to get those this year and the revised Giger alien as well as a possible Alien3 Dragon next year...

Aww ,Fer the love of Mike! What is it with this year? Everything I've been looking forward to has been delayed until 2013. :(

Awesomeness...I cant wait to see how they redo their Alien figures. The original is my favourite, it deserves some slight improvements...Damn i cant wait for all these! Must get em all!

From what NECA's been saying on twitter, it looks like we may not see any Marine figures at SDCC because the heads still need some tweaking.

I hope they have the new Warrior Alien to show at SDCC. Man, I am so excited for these new figures!

That Colonial Marine is already looking great. I just bought the Alien Xeno. Looking forward to the upgraded versions of the Aliens variety. :)

Back