NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2588.jpeg

I never did get an Aliens Ripley lol and still can’t bring myself to pay exorbitant eBay prices.

My then 11 year old son got an absolute steal on a queen alien a few years ago at a convention. I collect NECA aliens, he started too, and he saw a boxed queen. The clear window panel at the front had caved in. He had his heart set on it, and we asked how much. The guy looked at it, said it was damaged, and let him have it for $20. We took it and went before he changed his mind. I was so jealous...still am...

My then 11 year old son got an absolute steal on a queen alien a few years ago at a convention. I collect NECA aliens, he started too, and he saw a boxed queen. The clear window panel at the front had caved in. He had his heart set on it, and we asked how much. The guy looked at it, said it was damaged, and let him have it for $20. We took it and went before he changed his mind. I was so jealous...still am...
I love hearing good deal stories like that!

This ist my new eaglemoss Mega Alien vent Scene .

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1697057005578.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697057005578.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1697057010981.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697057010981.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1697057015599.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697057015599.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1697057023844.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697057023844.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
is the re-issue of the Queen same as the last re issue?
or will there be QC improvement.

I had the OG Queen but due to the flimsy stands that cant hold the weight properly it tumbled over breaking her head and little arm!
So bought the re issue and it seemed better but I have kept her in the box ever since haha too scared to keep her out!

Still need a 1/6 Big Chap and Warrior but back when they were around I had no money for em and now they ebay prices are way too high!

I might be mistaken but the previous reissue had a lighter/more sloppy paintjob then the first release, or is that all the myriad KO releases?
I got a original one still in box, it is a fantastic figure, was well ahead of its time and such a huge upgrade over the old McFarlane one.

If they had balls Hot Toys would try to improve on the queen but seems so far short of statues the neca queen is as good as it gets, if ou do not have one grab the upcoming reissue, it looks much more impressive in hand then video/photo, classic for sure.

Back