NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Derp!!

Its ok. I'll customise this one and get another. But NECA need to sort this out.

Bri

ubupasa8.jpg

Thats him standing straight.

Deeerrrp!!

Bri

y9yra3e3.jpg

The new chap has great articulation however the old one seems to be far superior not including quality but also detail. Probably NECA worse figure to date :(:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Bri

y9yra3e3.jpg

The new chap has great articulation however the old one seems to be far superior not including quality but also detail. Probably NECA worse figure to date :(:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Bri

Abdomen too short, too-long legs. The texture of the sculpture and the color of the old version was better. The new version has the best joints but at the expense of the shape of the creature.

NECA just tweeted this. WTF?
e5asytej.jpg

Dog Alien! Switch the position of the arms and legs :panic:

They need to add stand holes in the feet. I can barely get the others to stand up will have no chance with those little hooves :p

Hope that the joints doesn't suffer from that "loose joint syndrome". To pose this bad boys in all sorts of dynamic poses (you know 'em; crawling, hanging, attack mode) are crucial without him falling apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in the day McFarlane went at Dog Alien with a pretty good sculpt. However, they kinda took a dive with that pole in the back of his head (to push the inner mouth forward). Looked pretty ridiculous :(

Thanks man and no the Dio piece comes with McFarlane Aliens Queen.
Aah I see. Didn't reconized the colurs. My bad.
Funny you mentioned McFarlane; I've got a McFarlane Alien Queen (AVP-line) delivered to me next week. Yeah I know; most people just don't like the McFarlane-stuff but I think they're pretty cool.

Back