NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the deluxe boxed item (that is not the Queen) is the '79 Alien with Nostromo diorama base, and the Pred boxed set will be Classic Pred with a jungle base...

I’m stumped as to what they could be doing with Predator too. Dio maybe? Skinned bodies hanging from a tree. No idea.

Watch it be a Kenner vehicle or something :lol

I’m ok with all these Alien guesses though.

I’m stumped as to what they could be doing with Predator too. Dio maybe? Skinned bodies hanging from a tree. No idea.

Watch it be a Kenner vehicle or something :lol

Well, they did mention the blade fighter vehicle in Wasps's bio...:rotfl

Just to relay my experiences...I have purchased dozens of figures from the neca Aliens line. I have 5 james Cameron styled aliens (brown) and none of them had any QC issues at all. I just recently had my very first broken joint. The broken joint was on the blue battle damaged alien in the hicks/alien 2 pack. Im not discounting the consistently inconsistent neca QC, but I do feel compelled to share my experience with the line, which appears to be quite different from some of the other experiences etc. hope my luck holds up!
@lord freezer: a proper space jockey dio would be unbelievable. Although it has been hinted at by Randy, I just cant imagine them tackling the massive size.

Thought I'd chime in with my experience as it seems to mirror yours. I have 4 of the Genocide 2 packs, 5 brown Warriors, 3 blue warriors, and one each of the marines and hicks/alien 2 pack.

One of my red aliens had two left upper arms, and one blue warrior was completely missing his inner jaw (yeah, crazy, it was just not there lol). Returned those and got good ones and am happy. All aliens have warped legs to some degree and it does suck that they didn't put peg holes in their feet.

Only two real defects out of 20 figures (if you don't count the warped legs) - So I'm gonna say I'm pretty pleased with these detailed little guys! Now I'm pretty picky and examine them pretty well in the store before I buy them so I suppose there could have been paint defects if I was more of a casual buyer, but still.. 2 out of 20 is pretty great in my book! Maybe I just got lucky though, who knows! Hope it holds out, still need to nab 2 more blue warriors lol

Well, they did mention the blade fighter vehicle in Wasps's bio...:rotfl

We laugh but the blade fighter has been popping up in conversation as of late.

Before anybody busts out the Kenner rage they haven’t said they are doing it… :monkey3

If it was though it could open the door for Aliens vehicles?

Just wanted to share a few quick pics of the new NECA alien.

Nothing special, just simple pics.
First off, the closest I can get to the famous "alien taking a dump pic":

A bit of a profile shot:

Closing in:

Looks terrific. I'm sure there will be some great repaints of this one done, the only thing lacking imo. I wonder if we'll see variations of this sculpt, perhaps a repaint in a two pack with the Predator in a Kenner tribute style. We know the Predator has his weapons sculpted...

Received my figures this morning. They both look great! Big thanks to Fonky at Shine Box Toys.

Full pictures to follow
4u8yhe2u.jpg

Bri

I took the big chap out of the box. Well I'm very disappointed. The front is all crooked and the right leg is awfully bent.
tebe8u2u.jpg
ymydy4uq.jpg

Bri

I took the big chap out of the box. Well I'm very disappointed. The front is all crooked and the right leg is awfully bent.
tebe8u2u.jpg
ymydy4uq.jpg

Bri
another great sculpt by neca ruin by their cheap factory and bad qc and cheap plastic's.

Back