NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have liked to have seen the queen but it goes without saying some things are far more important. Thoughts are with his friends and family tonight.

The figure stand is from the D-Arts Mewtwo. Going to try and find some plain ones because they are great support for these aliens.

Realy sad news my thoughts are with the Windrix family and my condolences on your loss G-M53.

Are the figures in the Genocide 2-Pack the same as the single carded Warrior released prior. I wanted a Warrior, but it looked like the single carded ones had not so articulated hips. The 2-Pack is $60 here, but I don't need 2.

Are the figures in the Genocide 2-Pack the same as the single carded Warrior released prior. I wanted a Warrior, but it looked like the single carded ones had not so articulated hips. The 2-Pack is $60 here, but I don't need 2.

They Genocide two packs (red and black), the Brown (series 1), and blue (series 2) are all the exact same figure, but different colors. All have the same the same hips and joints.

I'm so very sorry to hear the news.

I remember some months ago reading someone here that didn't care about who Craig was, he only wanted his Apone figure. I felt really upset on how someone could be so selfish and the absolute lack of empathy.

Well Craig has fought a real fight, with a real monster that is harder to beat than any Alien.

I'm happy Kyle paid such a beautiful hommage to this real hero.

Dark day for the Neca family rest in peace mate.

Pic taken from the Neca Twitter. Utmost respect for what they have done for their own. A moving gesture for sure.

Bfz2hzkCIAAumTw.jpg

I remember some months ago reading someone here that didn't care about who Craig was, he only wanted his Apone figure. I felt really upset on how someone could be so selfish and the absolute lack of empathy.

Well Craig has fought a real fight, with a real monster that is harder to beat than any Alien.

I'm happy Kyle paid such a beautiful hommage to this real hero.

Damn that's cold!! How can someone be so damn selfish!?

Condolence to the Family.

That really pissed me off too. Putting a TOY above a human being who's going through living hell is a cold hearted, callous thing. It'd be different if it was someone they loved.

God bless the Windrix family.

Well that sucks. A while back, I thought it sounded like he had a pretty good chance. I guess not. I've experienced this in the family multiple times now and fighting, optimism, hope sort of defeats you in the end, especially when you think it's beaten.

Atleast he won't be in pain anymore. I think this figure is a great tribute. If I see it, I'm definitely picking it up.

Hey guys check out my head repaint on my Hicks! :) My facebook page is MProjects if you guys want to see more of my work. I have lots of cool stuff to share.
DSC_6476_zps312bed09.jpg

Wow some people really need to learn some manners and respect.

RIP Craig and condolences to the family! :(
Such a cruel way to die. Life can be right b***h sometimes!

Randy just said on Twitter:

'You will see Aliens Series 3 and most of Series 4 at #tf14 along with a deluxe boxed item that is not the Queen.'

No Queen at TF, completely understandable. RIP Craig.

Back