NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Big Chap in the mail a couple of days ago. The sculpt is gorgeous! But yeah the tubes on the back and his left left are warped really bad. My dome is okay, a TINY gap but nothing I am too concerned over. I really wish the QC was better on these.

1546418_594646967270166_65058115_n.jpg

Holy sex, Sexman. That sex looks sexy as sex. It's like someone took the 24" Marmit, shrank it down, and added joints.

Having that said, the dome still looks a little chunky to me. Also -- and this is another reason why I got out of the SHMA figures -- the size just isn't appealing. These things are pitifully tiny. I'm impressed by the prototype shots, but it's almost a crime that these are 6".

Agreed.
I just cant look past the size! After getting the Revoltech Queen I now am kinda against getting such small figures. Dont get me wrong, the Queen is far more accurate then the MF one but still she is TINY!

Got my Big Chap in the mail a couple of days ago. The sculpt is gorgeous! But yeah the tubes on the back and his left left are warped really bad. My dome is okay, a TINY gap but nothing I am too concerned over. I really wish the QC was better on these.
sounds like it's time to get out the old hair dryer.

I just found Big Chap in TRU. The knee on the right leg seems to be stuck together from paint. It only had one bend instead of being a double jointed. The left knee bends perfectly. I'm guessing hair dryer or maybe warm water might unstuck the joint?

I just found Big Chap in TRU. The knee on the right leg seems to be stuck together from paint. It only had one bend instead of being a double jointed. The left knee bends perfectly. I'm guessing hair dryer or maybe warm water might unstuck the joint?

Submerge in hot water for over a minute

Definitely hope NECA will issue the new '79 sculpt in 1:4 along with the Warrior and the dog (assuming that too will have a good sculpt).

I think 1:4 would eliminate at least some of the issues you have to put up with on the smaller figures.

Definitely hope NECA will issue the new '79 sculpt in 1:4 along with the Warrior and the dog (assuming that too will have a good sculpt).

I think 1:4 would eliminate at least some of the issues you have to put up with on the smaller figures.

I hope. Please Neca it is time of more 1/4 aliens!

If they could get the 7" black Alien Warriors from the Genocide pack to look good, I'm sure 11 extra inches (well, more like 15 going off their original Big Chap) will minimize paint issues. A new Big Chap, a Warrior, and a Dog in quarter-scale? I'm there. Definitely I'm there.

I know they addressed the Queen on Twitter (can't remember if they said we'd see her though), but have they said anything about 1/4 scale figures? Most excited for those.

Back