NECA 18" Alien in hand pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am.

Thankfully, you're a cool person, unlike NECA who told me I was dead wrong, and said I should watch Alien again....uh huh.

I am actually. I was lurking for a few hours going...Wow what a cool forum, then I relised I signed up a really long time ago. So saved me the trouble!

Meh....I really, really dont like this Alien. Its the head that kills it for me, and those horrid feet. I dont really care if its a 100% accurate, because as awesome as the Alien was, there was a reason they didnt show it in full light. I have, and will always love my McF Alien, and I consider it to be the best looking Alien produced in figure form.

That being said, bring on the flamers! I can did it.

:lol:lol:lol the head is a bit gimpy but you cant go wrong with the price i think neca has done a good job. Going down to my local collectables store tuesday hope they got it in :monkey5:monkey5

I dunno. I paid 20 bucks for the McF Alien...smaller? Yes...but to me much better. The price is good....but I'd rather have something good for a good price, then something meh for a good price...if that makes sense.?

I kinda felt the need to rant a bit. I mean, Im fine with people lovin on this big guy, but it drives me nuts on other forums when someone disagrees, they get all pissy, and bas McF to no end. Fine if you dont like the McF Alien...but it gets a bit much. So I wanted to give my opinion.

I was banned....lol. I was talking about AvP Galaxy, where I saw this discussion go on....was banned there too....hehe, but I WANTED to get banned. Too many Predtards there. (I hope you know what I mean)

This Alien is totally sweet man, even though i stopped collecting i feel i wanna buy this lol, but i wont :p

Awesome figure for a great price!

Its not that i "cant" get it perse', its the fact tha ive given this hobby up :)

Just bought a shiney new lappy and pc so woohoo :chew:chew:chew

I was banned....lol. I was talking about AvP Galaxy, where I saw this discussion go on....was banned there too....hehe, but I WANTED to get banned. Too many Predtards there. (I hope you know what I mean)

:lol I remember reading through that discussion. I really hate it when people get so worked up over figures. :banghead

:lol I remember reading through that discussion. I really hate it when people get so worked up over figures. :banghead

The person was like, "ITS 30 BUCKS! GET OVER IT!"

Um...no! I dont care if its 5 bucks, the head still sucks.

However, someone used a lighter on another forum, which darkend the dome, looks better. But still not great.

Back