• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow/custom 1:6 Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,
First some general information:
I'm located in the Netherlands. I would prefer to ship inside the EU, to help out fellow European collectors, but everybody is welcome. I ship worldwide, but keep in mind that shipping to the US will be expensive. I only ship insured, with tracking and signature, unless the sold item is low in value. Payment via Paypal, not as gift (I cover the fees). I've bought from and sold to many boardies here before, buy with confidence. All prices are in Euros. For USD, I will convert using the current paypal rate. All prices are excluding shipping. Please note that I do not declare low value on the packages when shipped internationally.
As a general guideline, the first person ready to pay for an item gets it.

I'm always open to reasonable offers.

--------------------------------------

Sideshow Deadpool with custom modifications: 150€ (Euros) excluding shipping.

IMG_0784_small.jpg

Details:
  • Comes in original box
  • Comes with everything the original came with, but I made some significant modifications
  • Removed the shoulder guards, knee pads, and a lot of the straps (they are all included separately in the box)
  • Added black faux leather neck protection
  • Shortened the sleeves of the inner red shirt (not visible, improves posability)
  • Added another holster option on belt using twisty ties (no extra holster included; the original holster can also be displayed, nothing was modified for this)
  • When cutting some excess material on the inside of the suit to enhance posability, the right side split slightly right below the hip. I stitched it back up. This area is usually covered by the holster and not noticeable at all
More pictures:

IMG_6969_2_small.jpg

IMG_6956_2_small.jpg

IMG_6665_2_small.jpg

IMG_6654_2_small.jpg

IMG_6645_2_small.jpg

IMG_0702_small.jpg

--------------------------------------

Sideshow Hellboy Kroenen custom: 140€ (Euros)
excluding shipping SOLD

IMG_7887_small.jpg

Details:
  • I originally bought him second hand, the previous owner already customized some things
  • Comes in original box, which is a bit distressed.
  • Does not come with stand
  • I changed the body to a Hot Toys Advanced Truetype, with a sculpt with a separate neck for better posability. The sculpt is wearing a balaclava
  • Original disfigured sculpt is included
  • The bodysuit was replaced by a Kato suit about 6 years ago (bought directly from him). Original bodysuit not included
  • New boots (originals not included)
  • Repainted the armor and straps. You can see the original elastic straps are a bit worn and not as tight anymore
  • He's using HT Dark Knight Batman gloves, each with its own wrist peg. Original hands are included
More pictures:

IMG_0980_2_small.jpg

IMG_7894_small.jpg

-------------------------------------

If you would like any more pictures or have other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow 1:6 Deadpool (modified), SS 1:6 Hellboy Kroenen (Kato suit)

pm sent

Back