NECA 18" Alien in hand pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only like to pose the upper body. I like to keep the legs in the position that they were actually sculpted in

I had a closer look at it this morning, and to be quite honest, I was a bit underwhelmed...
The dome still has the purplish tint to it, albeit now cloudy. The jaw still doesn't close properly and there is some dark dry-brushing on the dome which doesn't look too good.
I guess I'll put it together and decide which one I want to keep.

I had a closer look at it this morning, and to be quite honest, I was a bit underwhelmed...
The dome still has the purplish tint to it, albeit now cloudy. The jaw still doesn't close properly and there is some dark dry-brushing on the dome which doesn't look too good.
I guess I'll put it together and decide which one I want to keep.

PICS!! :cool:

mmmm an addition of a cloudy dome isnt enough for me to warrant buying another one. definately makes it look better though.

Actually, my main motivation was that the mouth would close better, not so much the dome. To achieve the on-screen look, you'd have to fog it up with an airbrush from the inside I think, the milky/cloudy look isn't enough to capture the look IMHO.

Back