NECA 1/4 Superman man Of Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah can't wait to see in hand pics and review- but I am very tempted!

The ebay pics make the figure and head sculpt look much better. And the idea of having a 1/4 Superman for around $100 is pretty cool.

Thanks it does help. Does he only come with one interchangeable hand or is it both?

Edit:
I checked some ebay pictures and the second hand is lower in the package.

Last edited:
picked it up this sunday from CSC. It actually looks pretty good in person. Initially, I thought the legs and forearms were too bulky but it actually looks great and the proportions are just right. The head has very limited range of movement, Can't look up or down too much but sideways is just fine. The cape is great, has a nice flow. The only comment I have on the portrait, I think they made his mouth too narrow, making him look like he's pursing his lips together. I'm sure people can post better pics than this but in the meantime....

His lips are too puckered together. His lower jaw should be a bit wider. The blue color on his suit seems off also. The cape looks great though, maybe a shade darker and that would have been perfect. I'm still on the fence right now, but I definitely want a 1/4 Superman.

If they only were making a 1/4 STAS/JL/JLU Superman along with a BTAS Batman...

I can't understand how crummy this looks.
Considering how much cheaper and easier this would be to produce than the HT, there is no excuse for it not looking like a perfect 1/4 scale Henry Cavill.

It's strange as the usual criticism of NECA stuff is the poor paintjob ruining a good sculpt (terminator line, Hudson) but this never seemed to even have a decent sculpt.

To me he still looks too chunky and the proto face never really screamed cavill anyway, it's disappointing as I've been loving their 1/4 scale stuff recently

Probably not. They said they were making one but haven't shown anything yet. I think its going to be released through their direct sale channels like their ebay/amazon store.

Back