NECA 1/4 Superman man Of Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know!?While it does look way better than what I saw at SDCC it still doesn't scream MOS!I like the suit and can even live with the cut at the thigh but that face!I don't know!?

I definitely need to see a video review before making final judgment.

I don't know!?While it does look way better than what I saw at SDCC it still doesn't scream MOS!I like the suit and can even live with the cut at the thigh but that face!I don't know!?

Someone should start selling 1/4 henry cavil face sculpts for this figure. I would probably buy one if they could get some nice paint on it and it shouldn't be hard to get a more accurate face.

that stand did not come with the figure, something I had lying around that I thought would work. Is it Henry Cavill? No, the likeness is about 70% there. If NECA wants to go to the next level, they need to give more priority to getting the likeness right. $100.00 for a solid looking 18-inch figure of Superman, which has great articulation and presence. Worth it in my book. I am really surprised that NECA can put out a figure like this in this price range. Just like Captain America, this figure is massive and has great weight. It is also put together very well. It's already fallen twice off a 4 foot ledge and has no damage.

that stand did not come with the figure, something I had lying around that I thought would work. Is it Henry Cavill? No, the likeness is about 70% there. If NECA wants to go to the next level, they need to give more priority to getting the likeness right. $100.00 for a solid looking 18-inch figure of Superman, which has great articulation and presence. Worth it in my book. I am really surprised that NECA can put out a figure like this in this price range. Just like Captain America, this figure is massive and has great weight. It is also put together very well. It's already fallen twice off a 4 foot ledge and has no damage.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Ahhh, good ole heavy Neca.

Can't have a Neca without a nose dive, just wouldn't be the same :rotfl

Mine just shipped from Amazon and I should have it at the end of the week or the beginning of next. We shall see.

I was going to order- but those in hand pics show an extremely poor figure- HOW can this be the same as those nice unpainted prototype pics we saw?????????

It looks REALLY BAD in those pics...what is up with Neca??

It definitely isn't NECA's best work but for about $87 bucks shipped I think its worth it for me. Some people already have their figure in hand and it looks alright, definitely not high end collector quality.

Looks pretty good to me! :D

From Amoktime>
superman-mos-1-4-scale-neca-16.jpg

superman-mos-1-4-scale-neca-18.jpg

superman-mos-1-4-scale-neca-20.jpg

superman-mos-1-4-scale-neca-22.jpg

I'm definitely going to have to repaint the S and maybe fix the eyes but other than that, not bad!

Yep I see it. And the wacky left eye but I'm used to touching up most of the figures I buy so I don't sweat the small stuff. As long as the sculpt is decent, I'm set.

Back