NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13782143_1439016062780119_5877728648632426565_n.jpg

Randy Tweeted Raph my be next after Donnie and found this on the Tenchodrome Forums thats close friends with Trevor.

Raphael clay.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that trenchcoat is dope!!

I know right I was hoping he would come with his Trench coat. Makes me damn Happy that raph will be after donnie so likely an Jan/Feb release if Donnie is released in Sept.

BBTS is out of stock on Donny. Is amazon going yo carry them? Not that I'm impatient or thinking on missing out, but really don't eat to overpay, or pay for shipping if I don't have to.

BBTS is out of stock on Donny. Is amazon going yo carry them? Not that I'm impatient or thinking on missing out, but really don't eat to overpay, or pay for shipping if I don't have to.

Thats twice now that BBTS has sold out.. I would wait for maybe TRU.com to get them. Which is normal about an month before release so I'd say mid august maybe if Donnie is indeed coming out in Sept.

Thats twice now that BBTS has sold out.. I would wait for maybe TRU.com to get them. Which is normal about an month before release so I'd say mid august maybe if Donnie is indeed coming out in Sept.

Just ordered from Ent. Earth for $96 shipped. Not all that bad imo. They change once the item is in stock, for those interested. No way in hell im passing on these. No way.

Will these be released as some sort of exclusive with some sort of promo attached (Batman 1989) as 6-7 inchers? THAT would be so AWESOME. It'd literally make every other Turtle in that size ever made obsolete.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another teaser from the guy who is friends with Trevor

53fb17502986f94d3b2ac59795397134.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

then they are gigantic :(

Avengers-Hot-Toys-Lineup-and-Size-Comparison-Thor-Hulk-Iron-Man-Captain-America.jpg

Do you really need the Turtles to be in scale with your other figures though? Not like you'll ever display Terminator VS Turtles or anything like that. And since NECA don't do 1:6 and the only other scale they'd ever be would be 1:10 - you'd just be letting yourself miss these sculpts altogether if you pass.

wow. these look incredible. NECA did good...
so? what's the word, are these strictly 1/4? if so I must admit defeat... getting them to Finland (at 125USD pricepoint) would mean something around 600-700USD + taxes. and I cant really even fit 1/4 anywhere anymore... so I guess I'm out? :monkey2

really hoping there'll be 8" versions too, even though I don't collect it otherwise. it would prolly ruin that nice skin texture, but these look so DAMN good it wouldn't matter.

Back