NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be tears for those that skip these. As a friend, I say buy them and then sell them for profit. These are going to be worth more than $100

and BBTS is sold out on Donnie for the second time now... That should be an sign to people of how popular these will be.

and BBTS is sold out on Donnie for the second time now... That should be an sign to people of how popular these will be.

wow. luckily was able to get one in. but I don't think amazon has put theirs up yet.. or it's sold out I can see their item on the two neca donatello listings.

Damn, I might need to get a display case that is just for turtles lol between Neca and Dreamex there's so much coming out.

Phew! Been refreshing all day on bbts and it went back up for a minute or two and was able to po it.

The turtles are slightly shorter than Hot Toys 1/6 Hulk (16.53"). HT 1/6 thanos is 15" tall. Even 1/6 HT Groot is 15.35" tall. These are right in between those at 16.21".
then they are gigantic :(

Avengers-Hot-Toys-Lineup-and-Size-Comparison-Thor-Hulk-Iron-Man-Captain-America.jpg

Back