NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raphael even has his face scar. magnificient. whoever sculpted them was a real fan. faces are spot on.
though i wish they remade their frontal shells. each plate should be rounder and pop out, with less artificial borders between plates.

1693F0C6-2E47-4618-ADD1-C9460E183FBD_zpsitggrep3.jpg

mikey__tmnt_1990_by_gamerashley.jpg

right now it looks like TMNT3 shells.

ninja-turtles-live-action-cast.jpg

I think Raph, Mike, and Leo are perfect. Donnie looks slightly, ever so slightly off but I'm really picky about movie 1 Donnie, I think he had the most unique look and I want it to be perfect.
i think they picked his angriest face.

facetofacetmnt_zps8mlszzqv.jpg~original

and you would like a more neutral.

SLg0l7MM_-E.jpg

I think you guys should buy these even if you dont collect 1/4. You can always flip it later for market price if you don't like them. But these will be long gone. Tmnt sells very well in US, UK, AUS, among other places worldwide. These are going to be highly sought after.

Some company must own the rights to all 1/6 tmnt licensing and is just choosing to ignore this movie in their line. It's the only explanation I can come up with for no one making figures based off this movie in 1/6. We have statues and now we have 1/4 action figures.

The DreamEX figures also look great, and are 1/6. Granted they are not the 90s movie turtles, but what they have going for them is making and releasing characters that aren't the turtles. We're already getting Shredder and Casey before we even get the turtles. These are amazing, but there's no guarantee we'll get anyone else from the movies. I feel like at some point someone will make 1/6 version of these guys.

I think you guys should buy these even if you dont collect 1/4. You can always flip it later for market price if you don't like them. But these will be long gone. Tmnt sells very well in US, UK, AUS, among other places worldwide. These are going to be highly sought after.

Yes, but where can you order them when outside the US?

These are so well done, too bad it's not 1/6 but damn, so cool and pure nostalgia for me:clap:clap. I have never bought any 1/4 NECA before, how is the quality like? Are the production runs the same as the comic con samples?

this is where threezero have no clue...should have done the 90's movie turtles. epic fail on there part...

The turtles are slightly shorter than Hot Toys 1/6 Hulk (16.53"). HT 1/6 thanos is 15" tall. Even 1/6 HT Groot is 15.35" tall. These are right in between those at 16.21".

The turtles are slightly shorter than Hot Toys 1/6 Hulk (16.53"). HT 1/6 thanos is 15" tall. Even 1/6 HT Groot is 15.35" tall. These are right in between those at 16.21".

Stop making me consider! I have no space! :panic:

:lol

Absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to view them.

Got three 1/4 NECA figures in my collection, '89 Bats, Jungle Hunter (Closed Mouth) Predator and Begins Bats so I simply cannot make space for these in my collection (1/6 is my main thang). I couldn't buy just one cause I would need all four so sadly I'm 99.9% out from buying them but I will be looking forward to all the in-hand pics.

Fingers crossed for 7-inchers of these guys. :pray:

I think Donnie looks...maybe too skinny or something? I honestly think the rest are spot on. I was really all in on the Prime 1's, but after seeing these photos, I honestly have to seriously question it because I think there's something to be said for getting the best value for your money. And these seem to have a really strong mix of quality for the asking price compared to the competition.

I got saddened by Prime's prices, but these are definitely good enough representations of the 90 Turtles.

These are definite buys but at $80 -$100 a pop, not sure I want all four, not to mention the scale would require a large amount of shelf space :thud:

Back