NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this two pack will be fairly easy to get. I've read lots of people on forums here and elsewhere who are planning on passing.

Dang! I had decided to only stick with the NECA 1/4 Animated TMNT line but Gamestop has the 1/4 90's movie TMNT in stock. So I caved and used my pro rewards points to buy all of them except Leo(he was sold out already) and they're awesome.

Can anyone tell me if Leo and Donatello both come with the mutagen cannister accessory? The product description I looked up shows the cannister as an accessory for Leo but not for Donatello. When my Donatello came in yesterday I saw that he has the mutagen cannister so I was just curious if they both do.

Can anyone tell me if Leo and Donatello both come with the mutagen cannister accessory? The product description I looked up shows the cannister as an accessory for Leo but not for Donatello. When my Donatello came in yesterday I saw that he has the mutagen cannister so I was just curious if they both do.
i know for sure that i have 2 canisters from buying 4 turtles. one is intact and another has a crack.

Just sharing a picture of my setup
20210922_175928.jpg

Surprised to see Animated Series TMNT Donnie at my LCS today. Had to pick him up. Will now cancel my PO at BBTS. Is there a thread for This Series TNMT on here? I haven't seen one.
20210930_142043.jpg

It's definitely off. At least it's a lot darker than the 7 inch version I have.

Last edited:
Back