NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like they're going back and re-releasing a bunch. Last year it was the Batman Returns trio, I checked BBTS earlier today and they had the 1/4 '66 Robin, Freddy, and Predator. I think all of them are re-releases.
Leave it to NECA to reissue things we've spent time and money hunting over years just so the lazy people can have theirs without having to leave the house lol.

I think it's the opposite. The 7" are these scaled down.

Ah ok, so both scales pretty much look the exact same even with the same facial expressions?

I hope they do a rerelease of the 7" gamestop releases. I had seen these years ago but forgot all about them since I wasn't a huge collector couple years ago. I'm looking around and it looks like the 1/4 TMNT90's are still getting reissues.

Ah ok, so both scales pretty much look the exact same even with the same facial expressions?

I hope they do a rerelease of the 7" gamestop releases. I had seen these years ago but forgot all about them since I wasn't a huge collector couple years ago. I'm looking around and it looks like the 1/4 TMNT90's are still getting reissues.
NECA reissues EVERYTHING eventually. Even things they outright *promised* was limited to one run. They're a bunch of opportunistic liars who happen to make good toys.

Does anyone know what the msrp price was for Walmart 2-pack 90 movie turtles?

edit - searched the web and looks like they retailed for $60. Apparently still being sold six months ago...

2wbzz2e16fk81.jpg

Last edited:
Checked my walmarts, both had a bunch of Casey and April 2-pack, SOTO Shredder, one splinter and shredder 2-pack, but no turtles.

Man, my Walmarts have nothing. Every single time I go, nothing.

Nothing in the electronics section? I was only looking in the toys area at first, but all of the anime, funcopop, and neca figures were in their own little isle stand in the electronics.

:nono
My area gets pillaged rather quickly. I don't do runs anymore. I'm there for other things and walk over to see, but every time...nothing.

edit - he just provided me with a receipt and tracking, so I guess we'll see how this goes.

Last edited:
Some Haulathon items were located this week but I did not see T&R in the pics. Items were register locked for 9/1 so I would expect around then. Best bet will probably be the website.

Hey guys,
I'm French and i'm looking for this TMNT figures, do you know where i can find them??
Thanks
TMNT.png

Anyone know when the cartoon Tokka and Rahzar 2 pack will start hitting Target shelves?

Some Haulathon items were located this week but I did not see T&R in the pics. Items were register locked for 9/1 so I would expect around then. Best bet will probably be the website.

I managed to by pure lucky check out Target seemingly just after stocking. Didn't not see Tokka and Rahzar. I think it was Usagi, Stern Pinball set with silver armor Shredder, the Neutrinos, Rock Soldier and Turtle Gang member, Bride April, and Hunchback Leonardo.

Back