NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9844C451-EFA9-4361-A9EC-1B6659D79A2D.jpg

Got the email update about the accessory set ( remember the one that had the smiling heads ) coming soon but a bit delayed because of the bad weather back East delaying shipments :slap

Got the email update about the accessory set ( remember the one that had the smiling heads ) coming soon but a bit delayed because of the bad weather back East delaying shipments :slap

I don't think the accessory sets are shipping for a few months, I don't think it's weather related.

Outside of a Q scale Casey and Splinter I'm not sure who else I would get...unless they go crazy and give us Tokka and Rahzar lol

I've never heard or seen Randy saying that the line continues in 2022.

I hope that't the case but I only need a Splinter. Don't even need Tokka & Rahzar or April & Casey.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

@LEORADOMIC

Randy tweeted that the Q scale line continues next year on the NECA twitter account. I remember reading his post about a month back.

@LEORADOMIC

Randy tweeted that the Q scale line continues next year on the NECA twitter account. I remember reading his post about a month back.
Aha OK, let's hope it will also take place. Without proof I'll remain sceptical

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

The Saki/ Yoshi two pack was revealed as a Walmart exclusive

just great NECA..another piece I will never see in stores :pfft::pfft:

90678BD7-01C0-443C-82C7-3B1F689B7E72.jpeg
I posted the image for the Saki/Yoshi set in the other TMNT thread. Personally while it’s a cool set it’s not an absolute must have for me. If I find it then great I’ll buy it. If not though I’m not going to go to great lengths to track one down or pay a crazy amount for it.

Yeah it's a completists-only set I think. And I if I don't get Danny I don't really need this.
Danny to me is more of a want since he’s in the film more. Saki/Yoshi is only a flashback (other than when we see Saki as Shredder that is).

The Saki/ Yoshi two pack was revealed as a Walmart exclusive

just great NECA..another piece I will never see in stores :pfft::pfft:
The 90's TMNT movie line has been exclusive to Walmart so that shouldn't be a surprise.

If you really want it, they've been consistent about offering them as pre-orders (usually with about a one week window) on The NECA Store.

Yeah it's a completists-only set I think. And I if I don't get Danny I don't really need this.
Did you end up getting Danny?

Hopefully it's easier to get the 2 pack since I've seen a lot of people saying there passing on it.

Back