NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the young version of the Turtles that will be included with the 1/4 figs. Bug turtles will supposedly come with young turtles, ooze Canisters, primary weapon, and character-based accessories

why not 1/6.. sorry to say it again. I want 90s movies turtles in 1/6 so bad...
Cause NECA hasn't done 1/6 since 2009. They were asked why they didn't do 1/6 and they said 1/4 and 7 inch is their preferred scale.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

That is the young version of the Turtles that will be included with the 1/4 figs. Bug turtles will supposedly come with young turtles, ooze Canisters, primary weapon, and character-based accessories
I hope Raph gets his Trench coat and hat

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

that is just amazing. i don't know how i can persuade myself to miss it. 1/4 doesn't work for me at all, but those sculpts...
Leo is a bit not like himself.

Very torn. I usually only do 1/6th and 1/12th sizes but...man, these are great. And they're so CHEAP compared to all the 1/6th stuff make it even more tempting. I think Raph, Mike, and Leo are perfect. Donnie looks slightly, ever so slightly off but I'm really picky about movie 1 Donnie, I think he had the most unique look and I want it to be perfect. If they do a Shredder, I may go all in and do these though. I was interested in Dreamex's stuff but I might be willing to do these instead if they give us a Shredder. Dreamex's Shredder is beautiful. Decisions, decisions....

Not a 1/4 scale collector either, but I'm gonna have to get these. If no one is gonna do some 1/6 versions then NECA will get my business instead. Better go off and pre order Donnie asap.

Blown away how good the production samples look on these. I may order Donatello just to see how the mass production version looks in hand then, if I am happy with what I get for my aussie dollar, then I will consider getting the other brothers. But so far, a good start for me for tmnt at sdcc so far.

They really look amazing. Absolutely hit this out of the park. I just really wish they were 1/6 and not 1/4. I think that just a little too big. Plus there's no guarantee they will do any other figure from the movie.

Back