NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really nailed the head sculpts and faces on these. Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just too tall to fit in a Detolf?
How much are these a piece? They actually look perfect although I only collect 1/6...

God damn. Those will fly off the shelves like crazy.

I just hope they make them available worldwide since Randy said their license is restricted to the US or something.

Right now these are the only definite buys I've seen. Buy these and just keep them in their packaging if you don't have space to display them yet.

Typically I restrict my collecting to 6inch and 1/6. These however are so stunning these may prove to be the only exception.

View attachment 279021

Better picture. I can't believe some of you are skipping these!

Nice. So glad I preordered Donatello. Can't wait to complete the team. I may even pick up an extra Raphael for my brother.

I usually stay away from 12 or 18-inch. But this movie was such a part of my childhood, I almost feel like I have to get these. Especially if these are the only Henson TMNT figures we may ever get.

Insta-buy

Any recommendations on the retailer? I know BBTS is good to go but they seem a little High in pricing

Insta-buy

Any recommendations on the retailer? I know BBTS is good to go but they seem a little High in pricing

BBTS isn't any higher than what toys r us would be... Actually TRU will prob charge 119+tax. Where BBTS you can get 99+6.00 saver shipping

For the love of god why arent these 1/6. So amazing

May want to buy at least 1. They will be tough to get fairly quickly now that the whole team has been revealed. They only 4 inches taller that generic 1/6 scale figures and are smaller than some of the bigger 1/6 figs.

Insta-buy

Amazon should get some in but they wont have much in stock for long. BBTS would be the safest bet for locked in pricing. I'm going to try ebay and amazon to get mine but have one on BBTS as plan B

BBTS isn't any higher than what toys r us would be... Actually TRU will prob charge 119+tax. Where BBTS you can get 99+6.00 saver shipping

Very good point.

May want to buy at least 1. They will be tough to get fairly quickly now that the whole team has been revealed. They only 4 inches taller that generic 1/6 scale figures and are smaller than some of the bigger 1/6 figs.

Amazon should get some in but they wont have much in stock for long. BBTS would be the safest bet for locked in pricing. I'm going to try ebay and amazon to get mine but have one on BBTS as plan B

Very good point.
thanks fellas, preordered

Detail is amazing
f03637e930a72a96539e1b437040a406.jpg
76d63146550ca2bfb291e7bdf664df9e.jpg
e791b06ac1ca5af50a0c7bf553544022.jpg
be8cc1ecca951e82cc88b989c691f782.jpg

omg. is it just donatello available for pre-order now?

been tempted to start neca 1/4th cause of anthony's customs reviews.

Back