NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup, Jeff (Saylor, editor at Figs.com) did a great job on the photos - this looks epic, especially this photo...

Considering that's the 8" City Hunter next to the 18" (Jeff says closer to 20"), I'd say we're getting a great deal at $85 for this figure. The amount of plastic alone in the 1/4 scale has to be 8x what's in the 8" figure...

1CityHunterCOMPARE9.jpg

not to nit pick, but I dont think thats the 8" city hunter. That looks like boar, but I get what your saying. Regardless I cant wait to get both 1/4 scale preds

yup - think you're right - looks like 8" Boar...which is besides the point, but you are indeed correct. Thx for the correction.

Jeff Saylor's pics really show that this is going to be a great piece and for under a hundred its a steal!

Does anyone know when the 1/4 predator 2 is actually going to be released. I saw a link a few pages back with cmd toy that I think said it was being released this month. That just seems kind of soon. Also when I tried to preorder him it said out of stock:dunno Just trying to make sure I don't miss this guy and end up paying a fortune in the secondary market:pfft:

I don't think he flattered it with his poses and his P1 had the bone trophies all ****ed up...and a major case of wonky lower leg. Still, cool to see. My favourite shots were actually the in-box pics.

yeah the bent legs and outward feet give him sort of a duck walk look. I agree not flattering, but I already know the figure itself will kick ass no worries.

Anyone making a city style base for their P2?

I've been thinking about it but I don't think I would have the space for it. I may have to resort to a basic space saving base. First, I need that P2 in my hands! This is one of my very early renditions I did which was a loooong time ago!
alien_predator017_zpsa1da5019.gif

IMG_0411_zpse87f9fde.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the 1/4 predator 2 is actually going to be released. I saw a link a few pages back with cmd toy that I think said it was being released this month. That just seems kind of soon. Also when I tried to preorder him it said out of stock:dunno Just trying to make sure I don't miss this guy and end up paying a fortune in the secondary market:pfft:
I just noticed CMD raides the price by $15 each on these jokers. I'm a little bit pissy about this. I had them still in my cart for $85, and then right at checkout it updates to $99 apiece. Anyone know of another place to get the real deal?

Back