NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4324.jpg

:)

Dam Toys R Us :pfft: no update yet on my Open mouth version Pre - order, :thud: should order them both @ BBTS :cuckoo: My Mask Version should be here in a moment.

im having trouble standing my pred do u guys know any doll stands that will help stand this big guy?

I like the closed better, there are more posing options, but both are very nice. I opened my 2nd Pred, the closed mouth today, I couldn't resist. They touched up the left shoulder a bit and there is a glue blob on the back of the left arm. I also did notice how strange the right shoulder looks, it ends very abrupt.

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

And this one just because I love the sculpt, it screams, You looking at me.

IMG_0051.jpg

Last edited:
Crappy ass pic but you get the picture lol!!! Review is rendering and will post once its done. I am so pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pred.jpg

Drove pretty far to get this guy. He's worth it.
493f6031.jpg

88f863a9.jpg

This is where he stands... :lol

311be731.jpg

Still like Hot Toys' better. Better paint apps, and goodies.

But this guy is still awesome.

So these are in stores in the UK but they aren't in stores in the Northeast yet? WTF!?

So these are in stores in the UK but they aren't in stores in the Northeast yet? WTF!?

Yeah, they had the full range in Forbidden Planet London last weekend.
And I agree, closed mouth looked tons better, but the masked one was better than both the others.

@tankman, why said Randy "no" to a 19" Predator 2 ?

It would cost more to make and trying to get the paint on the head to look worth anything and keep it at 70 bucks is a lot to ask. China is raising the cost again on top of that. P2 also isn't as popular as P1 and you can see this I think with SS stuff. They still haven't done a 1/4th P2 or a 1 to 1 bust. Don't get me wrong I'm like most fans on here and I so want the 19 inch P2 really bad. I think the sculpt might be even better on the P2 and it would be a huge waste to see it only come out at 8inches.

It would cost more to make and trying to get the paint on the head to look worth anything and keep it at 70 bucks is a lot to ask. China is raising the cost again on top of that. P2 also isn't as popular as P1 and you can see this I think with SS stuff. They still haven't done a 1/4th P2 or a 1 to 1 bust. Don't get me wrong I'm like most fans on here and I so want the 19 inch P2 really bad. I think the sculpt might be even better on the P2 and it would be a huge waste to see it only come out at 8inches.

Did he nix the elder too? That one seems to have all sorts of popularity.

Back