NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

Try to keep in mind that we have lives too, we are not glued to computers 24/7. The best thing you can do in the mean time is just ignore this tool.

I also really don't enjoy reading 100 reported post emails on my phone on a Sunday, one or two is usually enough.

Hey, you're the one that said keep reporting them...:lol

Great news Tankman! Only one question. At the prototype...do you mean the one which was shown at Toy Fair? I would be happy If we can finaly see some pictures with the finished paint. I can't decide without them. I would like to buy it, but for that the paintjob has to be good. Anyways if the paint is really better than on the HT counterpart than it is a full win in my book.

Try to keep in mind that we have lives too, we are not glued to computers 24/7. The best thing you can do in the mean time is just ignore this tool.

I also really don't enjoy reading 100 reported post emails on my phone on a Sunday, one or two is usually enough.

Indeed, and really, what's the big deal guys, as soon as one of us is on to deal with it, it's taken care of.

People need to grow patience and tolerance for this stuff and not throw a big fit the second one of these guys pops up because at the rate they do, it's bound to happen at a time when mods aren't around.

As annoying as they are, it's not like they're posting racial slurs or disgusting imagery, they're just talking like goofs.

Just go about your lives, it will be dealt with.

Indeed, and really, what's the big deal guys, as soon as one of us is on to deal with it, it's taken care of.

People need to grow patience and tolerance for this stuff and not throw a big fit the second one of these guys pops up because at the rate they do, it's bound to happen at a time when mods aren't around.

As annoying as they are, it's not like they're posting racial slurs or disgusting imagery, they're just talking like goofs.

Just go about your lives, it will be dealt with.

We're not saying REPLACE the mods...we really like you guys and think you do a great job.

Just maybe add a couple of more, that's all.

But again, I think you guys blow things out of scale too, these NECA guys are annoying but the content of their posts is nothing so horrible that their presence can't be tolerated for a short period until someone gets on.

If this was a serious matter, I'd be running to Dave saying we need help, but really, it's a a few annoying posts for a short period, a couple hours at the most usually.

But again, I think you guys blow things out of scale too, these NECA guys are annoying but the content of their posts is nothing so horrible that their presence can't be tolerated for a short period until someone gets on.

If this was a serious matter, I'd be running to Dave saying we need help, but really, it's a a few annoying posts for a short period, a couple hours at the most usually.

I see your point, but you have to see ours.

This was NOT his first id...and he's already back on here again (as Roulade), right after Jedi banned him tonight.

It really does get old after a while.
Especially when we're NOT responding to him, but he continues to just keep posting...creating so much junk in the threads we frequent.

Yeah. It's not really that big of a deal, but when he has made his 4th pointless, annoying crap account...

I see your point, but you have to see ours.

This was NOT his first id...and he's already back on here again (as Roulade), right after Jedi banned him tonight.

It really does get old after a while.
Especially when we're NOT responding to him, but he continues to just keep posting...creating so much junk in the threads we frequent.

I do get it, and I wish we had a better way to keep these guys out myself, I'm not a fan of cleaning up after them so much, but there's only so much that can be done to keep them away and then we're stuck constantly banning them.

You think its more than one? Seems like the same idiot again and again to me. And Lar'ja he's had a lot more than 4 accounts! 4 accounts in the last couple of weeks maybe but he's been around for a looooong time.

It is more than one, as I've noticed different post styles, one stupide enough to use the same photos and posts over and over, like we won't know the q-tip fix for the T-800 isn't the same guy that first posted it.

I don't think he cares if we guess its the same guy with a new account so I doubt his posting the same q-tip 'fix' of the NECA T-800 under a new name is 'stupidity' so much as him just being an unashamed, brazen troll. He seems to get a kick out of being banned and coming back again almost instantaneously.

Its true, the reason hes still here to this day is because we keep reacting. Ideally no one whatsoever would respond to anything he posts but thats never gonna happen, even those of us who know his game just can't help ourselves let alone the innocent new members.

Still, its really quite sad and pathetic what hes doing.

I don't think he cares if we guess its the same guy with a new account so I doubt his posting the same q-tip 'fix' of the NECA T-800 under a new name is 'stupidity' so much as him just being an unashamed, brazen troll. He seems to get a kick out of being banned and coming back again almost instantaneously.

Its true, the reason hes still here to this day is because we keep reacting. Ideally no one whatsoever would respond to anything he posts but thats never gonna happen, even those of us who know his game just can't help ourselves let alone the innocent new members.

Agreed.

Seriously, if we all just collectively STOPPED responding to anything he posts, he'd get bored and wouldn't come back.

Back