NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

I'd post the Michael Jackson popcorn .gif, but his responses are too sad to even be funny.

Why not focus the discussion on the action figure? Then it happens that important questions for tankman are not read by him.

Infracted and warned? :slap

He's insulted members...member's mothers...and even stated that he's a returning previously banned member.

Emannon or whatever his name is has been infracted and warned
, if he keeps it up he will be banned. I will look into the IP thing to see if he's had multiple accounts.

Not sure how often you're in this section but yes he most definitely has had multiple accounts, often simultaneously.

Hes pretty much instantly identifiable as the same guy each time.

He's insulted members...member's mothers...and even stated that he's a returning previously banned member.

Yeah... he also kind of started a new thread on the HT P1 purely to insult it. MaulFan dealt with his last incarnation, and he's already back and acting the same way.

Not sure how often you're in this section but yes he most definitely has had multiple accounts, often simultaneously.

Hes pretty much instantly identifiable as the same guy each time.

Okay, calm down. I will check on it and if the IP's match I will ban his ass. Okay?

Yeah... he also kind of started a new thread on the HT P1 purely to insult it. MaulFan dealt with his last incarnation, and he's already back and acting the same way.

Seriously, it scares me to think these kind of people actually exist :(

Muhahahhhahaahhaa

OMG i love it here
From which Predator film is this HT beauty ? :rotfl
Anyway, 100% accurate :yess::lol

PR16(Medium).JPG

kind of started? :lol..............now hes up to 2 threads. I've never seen such an annoying person on here like this. Each new account, its worse.

So true.

I'm sure his mom is going to make him turn off his computer, come up out of the basement, and clip her toenails very soon.

Seriously question, because i see no difference

Which should i buy

diamond-barbie-doll.jpg

or this ?

12.jpg

Hmmm, not so easy ? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

But i think the first have the best scuplt, i mean look at the details :rotfl
but no Accessories, hmmm ? :impatient:

Back