NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

I've been eyeing this guy up for a while. I have mixed feelings. I think it's awesome and I think it's stupid. Probably will just pick him to to go with the clan. We'll see.

I'm sure a full translucent version is coming. That's the one I want.

^^^ Not really sure they will make full translucent version as well. Like you said these cloaked Pred versions are not for everyone.
Another video clip for easier purchasing decision. https://youtu.be/WiUQ50ks84U
I really dig this guy but like Apple went full screen NECA needs to go full Wolf & full lost clan...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry i didn't mean anything, just that that was a real abstraction there, actually fitting in some modern art museum :)

It's all good dude, no worries thanks again, I need to work a lot on my pictures I used to do decent job years ago but I think I have lost it :)

I've been eyeing this guy up for a while. I have mixed feelings. I think it's awesome and I think it's stupid. Probably will just pick him to to go with the clan. We'll see.

I'm sure a full translucent version is coming. That's the one I want.

I hope as well bro, what I really would love to see is, the water emergence in 1/4th with lights allover the body as he came up from the lake, and NECA should consider also adding some Predator voice effects as they did with The Crow 1/4 scale and 1/6th Kratos, King Leonidas, and V for Vendetta.

It's all good dude, no worries thanks again, I need to work a lot on my pictures I used to do decent job years ago but I think I have lost it :)
again no, that's absolutely not what i meant! i meant that a semi transparent predator glowing in all possible colors was a very... strange design decision by Neca, so strange that it fits into a museum :lol

^^^ Not really sure they will make full translucent version as well. Like you said these cloaked Pred versions are not for everyone.
Another video clip for easier purchasing decision. https://youtu.be/WiUQ50ks84U
I really dig this guy but like Apple went full screen NECA needs to go full Wolf & full lost clan...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm gonna pick it up. Really cool figure. This last video sold me...me thinks.

I hope as well bro, what I really would love to see is, the water emergence in 1/4th with lights allover the body as he came up from the lake, and NECA should consider also adding some Predator voice effects as they did with The Crow 1/4 scale and 1/6th Kratos, King Leonidas, and V for Vendetta.

I love and miss the sound effects in the old $39.99 NECA McF figures.

I was thinking about selling my old NECA RoboCop then I turned the sound effect on and i forgot it had the walking sound effect and all the other sayings...I was sold on keeping him. Such cool a cool feature.

I just ordered the Jungle Demon From EE FOR $104.99 shipped with $20 off coupon. Looking forward to adding this one to the pack.

I love and miss the sound effects in the old $39.99 NECA McF figures.

I was thinking about selling my old NECA RoboCop then I turned the sound effect on and i forgot it had the walking sound effect and all the other sayings...I was sold on keeping him. Such cool a cool feature.

I had thought about selling mine after getting the Enterbay Robocop. But turning on the sound changed my mind too.

It would be cool if the Predator 1/4 scales had sound effects. But then again, they would probably be a lot higher in price now.

Dutch just arrived. I love pic them

Neca please!!!!!!!! If you read this. Tell us is there a chance for Wolf Predator and Alien Dog in 1/4!

Thanks for sharing.
On another note, how are you getting your Aliens to stand like that?
I had to (even with a stand) put mine in crouching poses to prevent the legs from warping.

Back