NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they only showed one picture, those pics we saw before was actually from Figures.com, NECA gave them a production copy early, so they can review it.

Yeah, I'm saying the in-hand pictures from Figures.com are actually more flattering than the ones NECA provided. Colors look way better.

I'm thinking about it too, but I gotta motivate myself first, lol looking forward on your work though..

You & I are the same. I need the motivation to get started on projects like this. If I'm not feeling it, then it ain't gonna happen. Once I have him, we'll see. I think if the sculpt is as good as the P1, then that will get me going hopefully.

Oh by the way, Toywiz shows them in stock now
https://www.toywiz.com/necaqswarriormasked.html

Last edited:
Can't wait to pair this guy up with my P2 Bio mask. I bought it 8 years ago. It's come full circle!!!

I'm actually thinking of pairing this up with Dutch PF. I alway's liked ***** face better than anytime. Look wise that is.

I'm thinking about it too, but I gotta motivate myself first, lol looking forward on your work though..

You & I are the same. I need the motivation to get started on projects like this. If am not feeling it, then it ain't gonna happen. Once I have him, we'll see. I think if the sculpt is as good as the P1, then that will get me going hopefully.

Thanks for that link. I just ordered a 1/4 City Hunter from Toywiz and used the coupon code INVITED to get an additional $4.50 off. Total came to $99 bucks. Should be here hopefully the middle of next week.

Thanks for that link. I just ordered a 1/4 City Hunter from Toywiz and used the coupon code INVITED to get an additional $4.50 off. Total came to $99 bucks. Should be here hopefully the middle of next week.

I caved and ordered one from that site as well, only one left. I really want an unmasked version, but I figure it wont be hard to find somebody willing to trade heads when the time comes. The paint job looks far superior to the P1, but I'm still planning on repainting and adding new netting.

Got mine today soo nice!

A5DW0ieCMAAEmIl.jpg:large

A5CqpNuCMAAkTyJ.jpg:large

Ram looks impeccable. I actually prefer him to P2, mostly because NECA's tendency to do a splotchy paint job with those spots suits him more. Armor looks great as well.

You & I are the same. I need the motivation to get started on projects like this. If I'm not feeling it, then it ain't gonna happen. Once I have him, we'll see. I think if the sculpt is as good as the P1, then that will get me going hopefully.

from the pictures I see, I think the sculpt is pretty spot on, NECA never disappoints anyone, hehe, I think once I see it on hand, I'll be motivated enough. hehe

Got mine today soo nice!

A5DW0ieCMAAEmIl.jpg:large

A5CqpNuCMAAkTyJ.jpg:large

oh s#!t! that's fast, where did u bought it?

from the pictures I see, I think the sculpt is pretty spot on, NECA never disappoints anyone, hehe, I think once I see it on hand, I'll be motivated enough. hehe

oh s#!t! that's fast, where did u bought it?

got them at toywiz

Wtf? Why is it some of you guys have already received your preds from toywiz? I pre-ordered mine at the price of $79.99 and I've yet to be charged or have them shipped yet. :(

Back