NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can say i would def purchase a Masked Wolf is he was made in 19" scale. Unmasked not so much. If he does get made, please don't model it after your current 7-8" Wolf figure. The posture of those figures drive me crazy.

i would really love an answer as to what the Hell that pose means? seriously, What Is THAT? :horror

Shame about the pose but otherwise a nice little figure.

I Own 2, Masked and Unmasked, and I do Love it, the paint is great,

I just I would really love an explanation from NECA on Why that pose, I seriously, I mean, spread legged and arms wide open.......:dunno

I just I would really love an explanation from NECA on Why that pose, I seriously, I mean, spread legged and arms wide open.......:dunno

I managed to get mine into a cool pose:

IMG_9763-1.jpg

Last edited:
I might try that, someone even suggested to me to put the preds arms or legs in Hot water and bend it to something else,

Just gotta play around with it a bit and work something out.

Here are both of mine:

avprn.jpg

I might try that, someone even suggested to me to put the preds arms or legs in Hot water and bend it to something else,
Hot water will loosen up the joints and will give you a bit more flexibility.

I managed to get mine into a cool pose:

IMG_9763-1.jpg
Nice photo!

Lighting is great and pose is nice.

When it comes to making great Predator shots Bakurenoh and GG are men for the job! :wave

Back