NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca Predators are finally in Poland :bounce :rock :woo

przesylkak.jpg

no bubble wrap , no peanuts , nothing , wtf man your lucky it came in one piece buddy , Congrats

Why would it need it when they are packed in the box so tightly? Are you mad at Sideshow for doing the same thing for thing 4 times the price?

Yes, no bubble wrap , no peanuts. Everything arrived in perfect condition.

TRU tossed mine in a box too big for it with NOTHING in it. I didn't care about the box, thankfully, because it got dinked up. On a scale of 1-10 for packing, TRU gets a -10. Have to have packing to get a score!

Hahahaha he sounds like he actually has something good! It looks like something a toddler made in art class.

Okay, let me get constructive so i don't sound like a total condescending ____ head.

1. The eyes are off. The eyes aren't even shaped like in the movie. If anything they look more like some Cyclops eye visor, one straight piece.

2. The top half, the forehead area, is way too small. It barely covers the top of the head. The shape is also off.

3. The lower half is too big, it is not in proportion with anything else.

Overall, I think i would pay a few bucks for it and then shoot it or something. That way I could see how durable it was and if it was quite strong maybe buy that material for my figures.

Lol, that is waaaay to big. Reminds me of the Craig David bo selecta character.

bo.jpg

Leigh_Francis_as_Craig_David_on_Bo_Selecta_ryQp4f.jpg

bo-selecta-s2e1-craig-davids-video-diary_200x113.jpg

Back