NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

In my opinion, rather than Berserker on a large scale would be more beautiful City Hunter Predator.

The pieces will be 5.000 or 15.000?

I don't think we'll get an answer to that until Neca sees how this one sells.

Their first priority after this will hopefully be the P2 City hunter in the 8" range.

The P2 City Hunter is my fave Pred design wise (there I said it) and if NECA would be a grail especially in 1/6 or 1/4 scale. Still Berserker and Elder in 1/4 would be awesome!

I agree its an excellent design and P2 has almost the same nostalgiac value to me as P1. I have the McFarlane and Hot Toys P2s - it seems only natural that I need NECAs too and better still that I know that one will be as accurate as can be if Kyle has anything to do with it. Not trying to stroke his ego there but its true, he knows his stuff when it comes to these creatures as much, if not more, than the most a-n-a-l retentive among us here.

250 including shipping? BBTS has a 3 versions pack for just $200 :)

Cdiesel09,

Google for "big Bad Toys Store" and there you go!

Would I be able to get these on pre order from a company in the uk as I dont want to get stung by import tax?

mr91zr.jpg

Like I said in the previous thread, I'm willing to pay more if they were able to deliver the exactly as shown in the prototypes. Come on NECA, start considering the higher end spectrum of collectibles.

mr91zr.jpg

Like I said in the previous thread, I'm willing to pay more if they were able to deliver the exactly as shown in the prototypes. Come on NECA, start considering the higher end spectrum of collectibles.

I SOOOO want the Elder right there!

Seriously I would ____ myself if the paint P1 looked as good as the proto and I agree, I seriously think NECA should consider delving into the high end collectors market. I can only imagine what they could do with licences like Dead Space and Bioshock.

It would be great if this figure came with a base of some kind.

those are not mass market figures. they're one of a kind two-up resin prototypes and would cost thousands of $$ each. NECA can't possibly mass produce, let alone sell anything like that. those are more in Master Replicas or SSC territory.
mr91zr.jpg

I SOOOO want the Elder right there!

Seriously I would ____ myself if the paint P1 looked as good as the proto and I agree, I seriously think NECA should consider delving into the high end collectors market. I can only imagine what they could do with licences like Dead Space and Bioshock.

It would be great if this figure came with a base of some kind.
we're not getting a base of any kind. we're lucky to be getting this figure at all for the cost.

those are not mass market figures. they're one of a kind two-up resin prototypes and would cost thousands of $$ each. NECA can't possibly mass produce, let alone sell anything like that. those are more in Master Replicas or SSC territory.
Yeah, that's why I'm keeping modest expectations. We'll see if this new factory is really able to manufacture figures worth displaying.

This is true...the one on the right looks like a Joe Dunaway paint up to me... :hi5:

And I can almost guarentee you the paint apps will look nothing like these, but we will see soon.

Al
MySpace
Kit Builders Magazine

we're not getting a base of any kind. we're lucky to be getting this figure at all for the cost.

Yeah, that's why I'm keeping modest expectations. We'll see if this new factory is really able to manufacture figures worth displaying.
no matter how satisfied NECA is with the factory paint job, i won't be. i can already feel my wallet aching at what having this hoss repainted is gonna cost.

Those body shapes are awesome! Ill get one whether the paint job is good or not. Looks a lot like my old Billikin kit I had in high school. I will be more than happy to do a repaint on this bad boy. Especially for the price.

Wow, just saw them on BBTS and they look pretty cool. Hope the final product will look the same.

Those are prototypes, anyone that collects NECA will tell you that the final products never look anywhere near as good. It's nothing a good paint job can't fix, though. There was mention of a new factory, so hopefully the paint and construction will be decent quality on this one.

Those are prototypes, anyone that collects NECA will tell you that the final products never look anywhere near as good. It's nothing a good paint job can't fix, though. There was mention of a new factory, so hopefully the paint and construction will be decent quality on this one.

Actually, the more I think about it, the less difficult a repaint looks. The netting should hide most minor defects on the body (as it does with HT), and the rest is exposed to paint. Simples!

Come to think of it have we ever seen the masked head on the P1 figure in any scale? Other than that Predators damaged bio?

No...it was always the Predators version and on a placeholder at Toyfair. I'm worried it'll be squashed down that neck.

Tankman & Neca i love you !!!:horror

The dream comes true, thx, thx, thx :clap

Best news of the year !!!

And of course its the most accurate and best looking Predator ever made.
Tankman ist the best sculptor worldwide !

And thx God this is not 12 scale.:pray:

Back