NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With HTS and SSC price hikes, neca coming in at 99.00 is a steal. They can really nich a market for themselves. Nice to see them stepping up their quality. Wish they came with stands though. They stand as well as a drunk person.

With HTS and SSC price hikes, neca coming in at 99.00 is a steal. They can really nich a market for themselves. Nice to see them stepping up their quality. Wish they came with stands though. They stand as well as a drunk person.

Just buy the kaiser stands they work well...

That would be a glorious day. 1/4 scale Bat, Cat, and Bird all for under the price of a QS Keaton Batman from HT (ever that happens).

I was really impressed with the dark knight joker I felt they stepped it up a notc. But this looks like it's going to be a killer! Hopefully they will include a fish that he was eating in the office scene and an umbrella. Even alone this figure looks fantastic can't wait to get it

Any word of him coming with 2 headsculps? I see different expressions in the pics. uploadfromtaptalk1432611407393.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432611428673.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432611453503.jpg

It's amazing how NECA can produce such quality figures, even at 1/4 scale, for such great prices. I think if they went 1/6 scale I would stop buying Hot Toys completely. Can't wait to get this one.

Back