NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow NECA.. When I switched to quarter scale I never thought that I would have a display full of NECA figures. I think they are getting better with every release and are still affordable. I am very impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn! I was trying to save money then another great figure comes out. How much does this one cost?

How many of you would pay $30 more for an additional head sculpt? I certainly would. That's the next step NECA!

wow. this is such a good looking figure. Im torn, its amazing and we just don't get enough penguin figures at any scale but on the other hand this one looks super creepy and i just do not know where to put it in my collection?

im super impressed with Neca's 1/4 scale line thus far. a really eye catching line.

Personally I am thrilled that NECA is carving out its own 1/4 scale collectors niche. Hot Toys has 1/6 locked down.

I find it funny that people in other forums, I presume those elitists who look down on cheaper collectibles, laugh at and diss NECA figures including this one. Some saying "oh it won't look like the proto -- the paint would surely suck!".

Yeah, like they don't spend, what, $200-400 more for professional repaint on some if not a lot of their $400 statues -- some of which have sculpts/likeness that even an improved paint job can't help?

Usually expression sculpts are hard to do, but NECA nailed it. Placed my order. I have time to back out if the final fails, but I've got some good faith in this one. I thought he was coming with his fish, but it was probably dropped in production.

I love the way this looks but I'm pretty sure it will need a repaint.
It's a shame that NECA doesn't use that semi-translucent/tinted plastic more often.
The figures that they've used it on look great.
NECA_ROCKY_SERIES_3_ROCKY_&_CLUBBER_LANG_03.jpg

review_qtrgollum_4.jpg

I wonder what they're reason is for not using it?
It looks so much better than the thick and sloppy paint that they use for most figures.

affordable, articulated, nice size,fairly close sculpts and paint for the price,fabrics, led light up functions on some pieces..this will be the future for figures, as opposed to the higher end statues which in my opinion will become nothing more than expensive paper weights..there are already 1/4 neca grail pieces..and some that will be very soon..i probably would not miss out on the stuff that's been released of late.

Funny .I will buy it because it's 1/4 scale .If this was 1/6 i would pass it. I hope Neca will make an 1/4 scale Batman with returns armor.

Funny .I will buy it because it's 1/4 scale .If this was 1/6 i would pass it. I hope Neca will make an 1/4 scale Batman with returns armor.

They already said it they will eventually make Returns Batman.

Yeah I asked like a year ago and they said not for a while because at that time they just released three Batmans...
(89,66,Origins)

Back