NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is tempting-I passed on the 1:4 Keaton Batman hoping for the Returns version (like that suit better)-I may have to pull the trigger on this

Looks like we will be getting Returns Batman in 2016 most likely...

NECA @NECA_TOYS · 18h 18 hours ago
“@Keatonknight: @NECA_TOYS @monarch1589 Any chance to make an 1/4 scale batman from batman returns?” Maybe in 16. Not this year

its amazing though isn't it. I mean Penguin looks fantastic and who would believe we would get one, let alone in 1/4 scale. but NOT making a returns Batman to release with him? As amazing as penguin is, Batman would outsell him 2-1 easily. It seems like passing up easy money?

I'm assuming Danny would be between 14.75" to 15", since he's 4'10" in real life (and loves to claim that he's 5' hehe)
I wouldn't be surprised if Devito is really 4'10" in real life. I've personally met his Always Sunny costar Charlie Day at the set of Pacific Rim and I swear Day was about 5 foot 3 (or 4) inches.

its amazing though isn't it. I mean Penguin looks fantastic and who would believe we would get one, let alone in 1/4 scale. but NOT making a returns Batman to release with him? As amazing as penguin is, Batman would outsell him 2-1 easily. It seems like passing up easy money?

We can only speculate, but maybe the 1/4 license for Batman figure from Batman Returns is exclusively owned by Hot Toys? Sure, NECA claims they'll eventually release one, but again, we can only speculate. At this point I can't be happier that this is to be released and that it looks really good. If HT can hardly get Batman out 3 years after announcement, I doubt they'd even bother to make 1/4 Penguin so props to NECA for that! :D

I wouldn't be surprised if Devito is really 4'10" in real life. I've personally met his Always Sunny costar Charlie Day at the set of Pacific Rim and I swear Day was about 5 foot 3 (or 4) inches.

Yeah, most of his bio stats online say that he's 4'10". Also, it must have been really cool to be on the set of Pacific Rim!

We can only speculate, but maybe the 1/4 license for Batman figure from Batman Returns is exclusively owned by Hot Toys? Sure, NECA claims they'll eventually release one, but again, we can only speculate. At this point I can't be happier that this is to be released and that it looks really good. If HT can hardly get Batman out 3 years after announcement, I doubt they'd even bother to make 1/4 Penguin so props to NECA for that! :D

Yeah, most of his bio stats online say that he's 4'10". Also, it must have been really cool to be on the set of Pacific Rim!
Oh...i had a great time working on Pacific Rim! There was one time where I stood along with over a dozen other film extras and we were all in the same dirty overalls as we appear in the movie. That was when Charlie Day walked over to us and did a hand gesture like he was shooting us with his imaginary machine gun. I was the only one who reacted to his imaginary shots and we both had a quick little chuckle about it. Charlie Day is awfully quiet in person.

He said "maybe". And when he says maybe it truly is a 50/50 chance. Im not getting my hopes up.

Least it's not a flat out no.. It seems likely though.. They know Batman sells... Just like thier Predators and Aliens line...

That's very disappointing to hear that hot toys isn't playing on making the cat woman and pain went from hot toys line that's ********. Why would they even bother making the returns Batman if they're not going to make the other two famous characters who are also extremely visually appealing but they got around to making the stupid Nolan versions. Anyway this neck a penguin looks awesome but I do hope in some way that they shrink it down to the 7 inch scale like they did with the 1989 Batman figure because honestly I don't know if I'd buy a figure this huge I hope they release it in the small scale.

Salut à tous, je voulais avoir vos commentaires sur ce décor que j'ai fabriqué, et qui représente la scène du cimetière dans ( Batman returns ), il mesure 58 cm de haut 44 cm de large et 61,5 cm de long, merci d'avance pour vos futurs commentaires. 45454545.jpg

Salut à tous, je voulais avoir vos commentaires sur ce décor que j'ai fabriqué, et qui représente la scène du cimetière dans ( Batman returns ), il mesure 58 cm de haut 44 cm de large et 61,5 cm de long, merci d'avance pour vos futurs commentaires. View attachment 170068

WOW!! If I only knew what you were saying....

Nice display though

Salut . voici une sculpture que j'ai fabriqué ,tiré du film ( Batman returns ) merci pour vos commentaires .

Hi. here is a sculpture I made, from the movie (Batman returns) thank you for your comments.

Some updates...

necapenguin2.jpg
necapenguin.jpg

Also NECA replied to one of my tweets about Returns Catwoman:

necacatwoman.jpg

Back