NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think these NECA figures are wicked awesome, but my days of collecting seem to be behind me for the foreseeable future. I've managed to gather a relatively massive amount of NECA's quarter scales but the time has come to part with them I feel. If you're looking for any feel free to PM me; I've come into contact with most of the Marvel and DC figures over the years as well as others.

You could also check out my post on r/toyexchange should you desire further information. https://www.reddit.com/r/toyexchange/comments/ablrju/h_neca_14_figures_galore_marvel_dc_lord_of_the/

Sorry for the plug but just wanted to get the word out to this community specifically. Happy New Year and keep collecting! :)

Daredevil came in today! Overall another gorgeous figure but, not really as fun as Deadpool...then again their DP sets a very high standard. One thing I'm not a fan of is that DD's pelvis is a softer rubber. Im fearful that material is going to break down years from now.
I hope Neca has more 1/4 comic characters up their sleeve. How about an old school Bob Layton-era Iron Man with alternate Stark and Rhodey heads?
Btw, how many of you have had your fingers pinched from trying to bend the knees? :lol

image.jpg
image.jpg

Wow.. feels likes an end of a era for 1/4 scale marvel figures.The possibilities were endless. Here's hoping the Neca team come back and continue the line with some strong character choices. Just sharing some custom Q scale inspired Marvel Xmen.
Enjoy Freaks
7d7ab6d138c6dc6f7ec539215d3e3eaa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did a little bit of an articulation mod that allows him to get into more dynamic poses. Might have ruined my NECA spidey, but if you ignore the soft plastic on the crotch I can now get him into some pretty dynamic poses.

IMG_20190211_174946.jpgIMG_20190211_175646.jpgIMG_20190211_180606.jpgIMG_20190211_180937.jpgIMG_20190211_181655.jpg

Also, now his waist twist requires less force and warpage of plastic.

IMG_20190211_181410.jpgIMG_20190211_182220.jpg

let me know if you guys are curious as to how I did it.

Attachments

• IMG_20190211_174946.jpg
    IMG_20190211_174946.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 292
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Sorry i dont speak english very well. But i'll trye... Do you did something else y Thor head ? Or only a repaint?...

2012 - 2013 time jump... first 2 in this 1/4 scale figure style..had such hopes for more movie and comic based characters In Q scale.
234d23a24071873891bc0c8467f2289b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's every Iron Man figure. Hot Toys have been churning them out for years, and still can't get the proportions right.

This line totally **** the bed. I thought they had the license to make 1/4 scale comic version characters and was hoping for a Romita Sr Spider-Man, classic Cap, Thor, Iron Man, etc. What a waste...lol

At the same time, I think if NECA isn't going to bother to use the license (both Marvel and DC have been dead for a while) it should go on to somebody else. If NECA isn't going to make more Marvel figures of any kind when Marvel is arguably at it's peak popularity with Endgame, they aren't going to continue to make figures in the future.

Back