NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50BFFF77-E121-4E26-9F72-D757AEAAB217.jpeg

Can anyone with Hulk recommend a stand for him?

I just use a kaiser doll stand #3075 like I do for all my other Q scales, only for Hulk I clamp it around his thigh and make sure his foot is on top of the stand itself. He's never fallen in the 2 years I've had him.

I just use a kaiser doll stand #3075 like I do for all my other Q scales, only for Hulk I clamp it around his thigh and make sure his foot is on top of the stand itself. He's never fallen in the 2 years I've had him.

Thanks! I just ordered a 6 set of those for my Avengers 1/4 Shelf.

Hi all. Just got X Force Deadpool pretty cheap and really impressed with how much sheer presence and detail he has. I think Daredevil will be my next purchase :yess:
Any word on if Neca is going to be doing anymore Marvel comics-based characters? A Neca 1/4 comic Cable would be sick :gah:

Man, I wish they would produce some characters in their classic costume togs such as; Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Romita Sr Spider-Man, Thing, Iron Fist, Dr. Doom...

If Neca aren't able to do Marvel comic characters anymore for whatever reason, Id love to see them scale up those Batman and Superman figures that were going to be part of the DC/Aliens//Predator line that ended up never happening. It looks like they we're sculpted by the same person who sculpted 1/4 Daredevil and Deadpool anyway.

Back