NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Respect to Steve Ditko! Co creator of Spiderman! Neca and Ditko forever in plastic!
74d9e7fdfc86f9249bb0f4910a704bc9.jpg
d989a236c679e914169ad88cb61a67fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
a56be0290b3e4d9a6806f296fe3ac034.jpg
2061fc7509fa5eba7278ba3662653064.jpg
1ca3f50be44ccfb9ffe5f7ac163fbd6f.jpg

Done with the Tom Holland head-sculpt. Unfortunately I don't think i'll be printing him out, running low on funds and time. Don't really think I can make my money back if I go through the effort of moulding casting and painting him.

If you guys are interested though, here is the final project on full display, keyshot renders and all:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/152OL

It's been a fun ride. WIll see you guys on the other side when a new 1/4 scale marvel figure is finally revealed.

Looks like all your hard work paid off! Really well done; could we get some pictures of the whole figure with the head on?

As expected not a single new 1/4 Marvel reveal, and I highly doubt they will show something off over the weekend. Oh well, guess I'll have more $$ to put towards the Hot Toys 1/4 Darth Vader.

The 1/2 Deadpool is once again on display thought but is anybody actually interested in that?

I was big on 1/4 until it bit me in the ass and I ran out of room. :lol

I went running back to 6” with my tail between my legs lol

That being said I would instantly buy those 2 I mentioned because I love punishing myself with continuous bad decision making.

I was big on 1/4 until it bit me in the ass and I ran out of room. :lol

I went running back to 6” with my tail between my legs lol

That being said I would instantly buy those 2 I mentioned because I love punishing myself with continuous bad decision making.

Lol it’s like you are me. Boxes of 1/4 scale figures sitting in my garage cause there’s no way I could display them anymore, but Punisher and Wolvie? Yep bought instantly of course.

I think they already have lol. I know many fellow collectors are tired of DC and Marvel but as someone who only collects 1/4, it's relatively slim pickings so I get bummed when nothing new comes up.
Same here... well then, till the next offering?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The biggest cons for NECA are SDCC and Toy Fair. In that regard they have let me down for 3 in a row. Last time they revealed a new Marvel or DC QS at a con was Toy Fair 2017.

That helmet is a diecast 1/4 scale piece from Walgreen's. They have Iron Man, Iron Spider and Cap's helmet. I repainted it to make it look more movie accurate.

What helmet is he holding? Did you take that off the other head?
a6d48911cf114e5d73aee521eb287c91.jpg
0884cec105b3d40f18bb31cc3f2c89cc.jpg
53304ae59c98ccc4e69fdda524b04a4d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Awesome Captain America. I just picked up him and Dr. Strange. Is there a good way to pose the cape for Dr. Strange? I'm having trouble getting it to look nice. I'm probably going to steam his cape to get rid of the wrinkles.

I'm also thinking about getting Hulk to add to the collection. Anyone have any opinions about the hulk?

Just ordered Hulk and Dark World Thor. Is there someone that makes a better Thor head that I could buy for like $30-$50

Back