Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved and bought Donatello from the Turtles. Received him the day before yesterday and he's an astounding figure. Of course that means I'll be getting the other 3 but it also guarantees I have to buy these Batman Returns figures. These would have been my first priority if not for the fact that the Turtles are selling out faster.

Still trying to pace the purchases somewhat so I'm not dipping into existing savings so I'll wait as long as I can before ordering, painful though that is - I'd love to have them all right now.

Theres still gonna be an Returns Batman:

He's jerking around. He had another tweet where he was like "we've already done more than other companies have done for Returns", signaling that their offerings for Returns were enough. I remember in 2015 and last year he said Returns was coming for 2017, now it's "no Batman for 2017", "maybe" and feelings of "we had a good run"

I don't see how hard it is to just say "yup, we're working on a Returns version of Batman, when we finish it we'll unveil it". He told everyone that Catwoman was being worked on years in advance and people were patient to wait for her eventual unveiling (what had to have been a year or two). I don't see why he can't just relieve people's minds and just say that they're doing him. It's one of the only DC 1/4 figures left that makes sense, AND it would close out their Burton stuff. They could brag about being he only company to do all three characters, plus an extra Penguin.

It's almost like he feels a need to use different words each time purely for the sake of variety - but sometimes the word change-up conveys very different things. One week Returns Batman seems like a certainty, the next it's a maybe.

Catwoman was delivered today! Can't wait to check her out. No sure where in my dsiplay she will go. Also looking forward to checkin gout the whip and seeing if I might be able to improve it in any way.

Catwoman was delivered today! Can't wait to check her out. No sure where in my dsiplay she will go. Also looking forward to checkin gout the whip and seeing if I might be able to improve it in any way.

Awesome. I look forward to seeing your catwoman with the custom cats you made.

He's jerking around. He had another tweet where he was like "we've already done more than other companies have done for Returns", signaling that their offerings for Returns were enough. I remember in 2015 and last year he said Returns was coming for 2017, now it's "no Batman for 2017", "maybe" and feelings of "we had a good run"

I don't see how hard it is to just say "yup, we're working on a Returns version of Batman, when we finish it we'll unveil it". He told everyone that Catwoman was being worked on years in advance and people were patient to wait for her eventual unveiling (what had to have been a year or two). I don't see why he can't just relieve people's minds and just say that they're doing him. It's one of the only DC 1/4 figures left that makes sense, AND it would close out their Burton stuff. They could brag about being he only company to do all three characters, plus an extra Penguin.

There can be a number of factors being not letting other companies know whay they are planning. Or they are interested in making one but dont know when they can as they have many projects in works. The easiest answer is they havent even started sculpting it yet so its too early of a stage to say yes irs going to happen.
Bottom line is all the response so far seems like its not a no so thats really what fans should care about.

There can be a number of factors being not letting other companies know whay they are planning. Or they are interested in making one but dont know when they can as they have many projects in works. The easiest answer is they havent even started sculpting it yet so its too early of a stage to say yes irs going to happen.
Bottom line is all the response so far seems like its not a no so thats really what fans should care about.
Yep exactly. I asked about an Batman Forever and it was an straight out no. Normally Randys maybes becomes a reality

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well, the figure is awesome, but MAN is that whip a joke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm I swore Randy said no more Batman 1/4s this year.....

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/839608482525511685

His "Definitely" doesn't necessarily mean "yes this year", I think, since he wasn't asked if there'd be more 1/4 Batmen for 2017.

In the years to come maybe they'll have Returns Keaton, plated armor Bale, Maybe an Arkham Asylum and/or Arkham City Batman, Justice League Batfleck(s), etc.

His "Definitely" doesn't necessarily mean "yes this year", I think, since he wasn't asked if there'd be more 1/4 Batmen for 2017.

In the years to come maybe they'll have Returns Keaton, plated armor Bale, Maybe an Arkham Asylum and/or Arkham City Batman, Justice League Batfleck(s), etc.
Yeah I'd love an Returns Batman and Dark Knight Batman and Asylum Batman.

Yeah I'd love an Returns Batman and Dark Knight Batman and Asylum Batman.

Apart from the Returns suit, I'd love either an Asylum or City Batman. That would surely look great considering how awesome their Origins and AK Batmen turned out. Those 2 display well next to my HT, Enterbay, and Sideshow quarter scales. Another game skin I'd love NECA to make in 1/4 is the tactical-esque "Beyond" suit from AK. The design grew on me after seeing the protoype of the Prime1 piece in person. I'm sure NECA could do a great job with it.

Back