Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully Doggie Doc can come up with an better one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The crew! IMG_9006.JPG

Beautiful. Damn, I'm gonna need umbrellas and custom capes when I get mine. Oh, and I'll probably want to track down that version of Penguin.

The whip has a wire in it, like a twist-tie for bread packages, that lets you articulate it many different poses - so that's nice. I don't know why it had to be so flat though, that isn't.

Hopefully Doggie Doc can come up with an better one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah the articulation is nice but I have never been a fan of a single wire for structural posing. It leaves a lot of crinkles and you never can get a nice, smooth curve out of it. And I 100% agree with the flatness... it is litterally a piece of cloth sewn around the wire with a seam down the entire length. I have a few ideas for a whip that doesn't look so weird (i.e. flat) yet is still poseable, if not more so. I am knee deep in a couple other projects right now but I will be looking into this...

They looks absolutely stunning together.

In your photo she looks like a $500 polystone statue.

Agreed. And I am 100% going to steal that pose!!!!

Beautiful. Damn, I'm gonna need umbrellas and custom capes when I get mine. Oh, and I'll probably want to track down that version of Penguin.

Would it surprise you to know I made that umbrella, a-dev? :wave

DoggieDoc did that umbrella? Man, I was having trouble deciding which penguin to go with for Cat but after seeing that getup, I may know now. Only if Doggie is still offering it that is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DoggieDoc did that umbrella? Man, I was having trouble deciding which penguin to go with for Cat but after seeing that getup, I may know now. Only if Doggie is still offering it that is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not currently, however if there is enough interest I could consider a second run... very busy with mutliple projects right now, but I still have all the molds for the hanging toys and whatnot, so... we'll see? :)

Thank you ! The little stand works great if she has her knees bent. You have to play with the pose. :)

Yes, that stand was worthless for me when I tried to stand her with both legs straight. With the pose you did, which I'll try, hopefully it will work better. Right now she is on a waist grabber and it looks terrible... really breaks up the nice lines of the suit.

Also, did you do anything with the hair? Mine came out of the box looking like she was electrocuted! I assume just a little warm water will tame it a bit.

Neca hit this out of the park. Wish SS did their headsculpt as well as neca did on their battle damaged. Zero regrets getting it.

Yeah she looks just KILLER in hand. Though the paint app leaves a bit to be desired, the detail on the individual claws is outstanding. And the boots and corsett look great, with really wonderful attention to detail on the metal eyelets and all the lacing.

My only gripe is the lack of a 3rd right hand. There is a whip hand and a taser hand but not really a plain, open hand. The grasping hands look fine but I found it a little weird to not include a "neutral" hand for the right side.

Yeah she looks just KILLER in hand. Though the paint app leaves a bit to be desired, the detail on the individual claws is outstanding. And the boots and corsett look great, with really wonderful attention to detail on the metal eyelets and all the lacing.

My only gripe is the lack of a 3rd right hand. There is a whip hand and a taser hand but not really a plain, open hand. The grasping hands look fine but I found it a little weird to not include a "neutral" hand for the right side.

I agree she should of had an left open hand as well... If they can include 7 hands with the Turtles they can include 5 or 6 hands with their other1/4's

Back